Originally Posted by Gustavo RD78
Ladies and gentlemen!
read the first post for ''tips overclocking''
the second post for changelog
I'm running 1.7GHz overclock using a frequency table and tuned particularly written by me, and the speed and excellent, not noticed high energy consumption, reboots and etc, then more than suitable for everyday use!
Leave a Feedback!
Att Gustavo RD78
Hey @Gustavo RD78
1) Thanks for still supporting our device
2) Been using v4 for a couple of days now, so far, superb kernel
*good battery life (especially improved screen on time & standby time)
* good performance without need to overclock (scores dropped "a little" in benchmarks, no worries in real usage though
* only "bug": weird behaviour when connected to PC via USB (screen flashing)
3) Suggestions for v5: (just for feedback, you already know better
* interactive governor for Gpu
* few more governors for Cpu ( no doubt interactive governor is working great in this, but it'll be good to play with some more
try SmartMAX,intelliactive, Preservative, etc)
* Sound Control (like faux sound)
* stock vibration intensity (we can use a script as before
* Aroma Installer for the above features would be great
You can contact the Dev here
for some implementations,hopefully he'll help you
Keep up the good work!!