Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 44,856 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S5 Phone and Contacts App

Tip us?

calebcabob
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasie2000 View Post
How can i go back to my Stock Phone and Contacts
Actually, you can most likely just grab them off my thread here and do exactly what u did at first, only with those.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

OK, so has anyone really gotten this to work with the instructions in the OP, with simply replacing the apk files?

If so, can you share details of what you did exactly? Which ROM you're running too...thanks!
Posted with my XDA Premium VIP Gold app

calebcabob
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Thumbs up Alternative!

For those of you who wanted the popup incoming-call notification feature and couldn't get this working, check THIS app out I just started using it and it does exactly that!! Also has more options than the stock one.
Posted with my XDA Premium VIP Gold app

enestotas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Could someone be so kind to make a flashable zip for Deodexed GNG2 i9505 Phone & contacts including incallui so that can run again after upgrading to GNG2 deodexed?

thank you in advance

Searching4Anwer
Old
(Last edited by Searching4Anwer; Yesterday at 05:07 AM.) Reason: fixed
Thanks Meter 0
Okay I did everything that was said to do on this post and it didn't work. When I went to flash the zip file it gave me an error and wiped all my data. I used Secsettings_op.apk and the secphone.apk that was provide above but my contacts and phone still force close to the point where I can't make or receive calls or texts. I have a SGH-I337 AT&T S4 with the i337ucufcnc1 build? On it. Please help
Thanks in advance