Ask a question

No registration required

[Japanese L-01F] Ninja Kernel G2 [Stock 3.4.80]

OP supersonicninja

2nd February 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Oh haha, I see ><
I'd also like to mention that I had a problem with Anker Astro Slim power bank where charging drops off when touching the screen or turning it on, and its fixed now when I installed this kernel, I'm not sure if its related but I love it anyways! Thanks!

Sent from my L-01F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohirio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Sapporo
Thanks Meter: 111

70 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohirio

Oh haha, I see ><
I'd also like to mention that I had a problem with Anker Astro Slim power bank where charging drops off when touching the screen or turning it on, and its fixed now when I installed this kernel, I'm not sure if its related but I love it anyways! Thanks!

Sent from my L-01F using Tapatalk

Nice to see a bug fixed!
That "Force Fastcharge" seemed to break all sort of USB related things. So there will be no USB issues hopefully from now on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supersonicninja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 10:38 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Thanks for your contribution, I appreciate it!!!

But i am concerned about high overclocking (OC to 2.8GHz) may take more energy from battery and bring extra heat to the hardwares, especilly the CPU TEMP increasing.

Is there an easy way to modify the OC data for normal user also include other features that what you've done.
7th May 2014, 02:07 AM   |  #14  
唐津市ーkaratsu
Thanks Meter: 9

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalc

Thanks for your contribution, I appreciate it!!!

But i am concerned about high overclocking (OC to 2.8GHz) may take more energy from battery and bring extra heat to the hardwares, especilly the CPU TEMP increasing.

Is there an easy way to modify the OC data for normal user also include other features that what you've done.

use "kernel tuner" app or "trickstermod" app to adjust OC or UC. I believe there are links in the OP

LG G2 L-01F with tapatalk pro
7th May 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #15  

3 posts
Thanks a lot!!! It is working for my device now.

Sent from my L-01F using XDA Free mobile app
14th May 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #16  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 2

99 posts
More
Hi supersonicninja,

Many thanks for your efforts. Can I use this kernel with L01F10c or is it for L01F11k only? If I have to flash back the stock kernel that you posted, it is also only for L01F11k or will it restore the kernel of L01F10c?

Cheers.
15th May 2014, 01:58 PM   |  #17  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by toucam

Hi supersonicninja,

Many thanks for your efforts. Can I use this kernel with L01F10c or is it for L01F11k only? If I have to flash back the stock kernel that you posted, it is also only for L01F11k or will it restore the kernel of L01F10c?

Cheers.

My device is l-01f with 10c version. it is stable for me. If you want to go back to the original version, try the stock kernal, it also works to me.

Sent from my L-01F using XDA Free mobile app
13th June 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #18  
唐津市ーkaratsu
Thanks Meter: 9

96 posts
anybody getting overheating issues with ninjakernel 1.62? I tried it out but noticed that my phone quickly overheats even doing everyday things. goes up to around 40C. maybe it's something in the settings I need to change or so. any ideas? right now using v1.30

LG G2 L-01F with tapatalk pro
13th June 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #19  
Flag ..........??
Thanks Meter: 49

542 posts
More
hiii

knock code suported ??
28th July 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #20  
Flag Fuchu, Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 12

41 posts
More
Where can I get a link to download the previous versions? I kinda want the version before it was overclocked to 2.8GHz, since I don't really need the extra speed. I'm all for longer battery life. I know that I can solve that by using Kernel Tuner or Trickster MOD (of course I didn't use both at the same time), but in my experience the settings don't properly stick when I reboot. The CPU settings are all a mess after reboots.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread