- SYSTEM: Re-enabled lockscreen style selector in settings
- SYSTEM: Enabled particle lockscreen style
- SYSTEM: Enabled watercolor lockscreen style
- SYSTEM: Tweaked battery/power save quick settings tile layout/behavior
- SYSTEM: Tweaked Wi-Fi quick settings tile layout/behaviour
- SYSTEM: Re-enabled lockscreen shortcuts for non-AOSP lockscreen styles
- SYSTEM: Changed quick settings tile icons to match AOSP/CyanogenMod icons
- SYSTEM: Enabled screen off+volume up flashlight in settings
- SYSTEM: Replaced Wi-Fi Hotspot notification icon with icon from CyanogenMod
RELEASE NOTES: OK so a few of these probably need some clarification so I'll start with the lock screen shortcuts. Lockscreen shortcuts only
work with the non-AOSP lockscreen styles. If you have a live wallpaper enabled on any style other than AOSP, the lock screen will revert to the un-styled circle lock screen.
Next up we have the quick settings tiles. The tile will no longer show "power save on/power save off" under the percentage. If power saving is enabled, "power save" will now be displayed under the percentage, and hidden completely when power saving is disabled. I feel that this gives the power save/battery tile a cleaner overall look. The battery levels for the icon have also been adjusted to match AOSP.
The Wi-Fi quick settings tile will no longer show "Wi-Fi ON/Wi-Fi OFF" under the SSID. When Wi-Fi is off, the tile will be labeled "WI-FI," and the icon will be in outline. When Wi-Fi is on but not connected to a network, it will be labeled "NOT CONNECTED," and the icon will be a dark, full Wi-Fi icon. When connected to a network, the SSID will be displayed below a light, full Wi-Fi icon.
The flashlight option has been enabled in settings on the main page under the "DEVICE" heading. This functionality has only been tested the KT747 kernel included with Conquest. It may or may not work with other kernels depending on how they layout the device filesystem for the camera flash.
The rest is just cosmetic tweaks and adjustments. As always, if you run into any bugs, please post them here.