OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 808

1,370 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craysor

Ok, I have it back. Thanks again.

My Firmware:XXLQL

Well that is a relief. Still no ink or 4 way reboot though? See what I can find out as far as that firmware goes.
22nd May 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfrantic

Well that is a relief. Still no ink or 4 way reboot though? See what I can find out as far as that firmware goes.

Still no ink or 4 way!
22nd May 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #33  
OP Senior Member

1,370 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craysor

Still no ink or 4 way!

Must be something with the LQL firmware. I tested it on XXLQI, VSLPA, XXLQE, and now on UBLPK and all worked fine. I know on LQL the crt-off mod has problems so.... Will see what I can find out. btw UBLPK is latest build date and it runs great on my phone, just sayin'
I didn't use LQL cause it always showed me as roaming.
Last edited by bobfrantic; 22nd May 2014 at 08:55 PM.
24th May 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member

1,370 posts
More
Ok people, if you currently have XXLQL firmware you may encounter parts of the lockscreen mod not working. I think it has to do with the android.policy.jar causing this. Seems the file from other versions is not compatible. If it does work please tell us, if it doesn't you now know why.

Sent from my GT-I9070
27th July 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 7

78 posts
Question [REQ] Move down the notification circles.
Quote:

... Please Take Note:
I will NOT take any requests to change anything in these nor will I respond to support via PM. You take them as they are. They are the final versions and I am most happy with them on my phone and hope you will be too. Enjoy

Hi Bobfrantic,

First of all, I would like to thank you because your lockscreen mods add nice and helpful features.

I do know I should not ask for any request. However I don't want to ask for any radical change, I do like the current configuration (fonts, options) but I'm convinced that the user experience can be improved with the notifications with a little tweak. Let's me explain:

Since a couple of days I'm using NiLS to add a notification panel over the lockscreen. No doubt it's a great complement but I noticed that the default notification popup icons (circles for missed calls and new sms) could be moved a bit more below. This way we could profit of more free space to interact with the notification panel.

In my case I don't know how to decompile but I suppose that it is possible to make such a tweak. Then I would like to ask you if you could make a version of the Inkeffect-4reboots-5LSshortcuts-TransLS.zip file with the modified position of the notification circles.

NB. I attach one image to illustrate my request and after looking to the position coordinates, I think that a change of Ynew = Yold +100 would be enough.

Thanks in advance

Illustration for new circles' position (Y+100)
Last edited by luisblop; 27th July 2014 at 05:57 PM.
27th July 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #36  
OP Senior Member

1,370 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisblop

Hi Bobfrantic,

First of all, I would like to thank you because your lockscreen mods add nice and helpful features.

I do know I should not ask for any request. However I don't want to ask for any radical change, I do like the current configuration (fonts, options) but I'm convinced that the user experience can be improved with the notifications with a little tweak. Let's me explain:

Since a couple of days I'm using NiLS to add a notification panel over the lockscreen. No doubt it's a great complement but I noticed that the default notification popup icons (circles for missed calls and new sms) could be moved a bit more below. This way we could profit of more free space to interact with the notification panel.

In my case I don't know how to decompile but I suppose that it is possible to make such a tweak. Then I would like to ask you if you could make a version of the Inkeffect-4reboots-5LSshortcuts-TransLS.zip file with the modified position of the notification circles.

NB. I attach one image to illustrate my request and after looking to the position coordinates, I think that a change of Ynew = Yold +100 would be enough.

Thanks in advance

Sorry but I don't do much modding or stuff anymore as I am pretty happy with how my phone looks and runs. I don't even know which xml to edit LOL... good luck finding a way to get it how you want and thanks for liking what is there so far...
27th July 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 7

78 posts
Quote:

Sorry but I don't do much modding or stuff anymore as I am pretty happy with how my phone looks and runs. I don't even know which xml to edit LOL... good luck finding a way to get it how you want and thanks for liking what is there so far...

I understand. Well just trying to improve it. It's ok still

Thanks for the fast reply by the way.
28th July 2014, 07:52 AM   |  #38  
OP Senior Member

1,370 posts
More
Good luck with it, let me know how it goes.... if I find out anything I'll do the same...

edit: it isn't a simple mod after all. there are three components to the notification. background, icon (missed call, sms etc) and the number so it would need three edits for each notification I think. maybe someone smarter (and has a bit more time than me) can help with this...

Sent from my GT-I9070
Last edited by bobfrantic; 28th July 2014 at 09:23 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to bobfrantic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread