Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 43,191 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][MultiColor]Htc_BlinkFeed Port by gakugaku[May 5thUpdate]

Tip us?
 
suljo94
Old
#751  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 554
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Antwerpen
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuj1ca View Post
How to fix weather icon on latest blink v12 ?
I changed dpi to 214 (my screen is 480x800) and res to 485x800 in xposed module, but the weather icon is on the right edge and it's not visible...
Maybe just half of it.
When i change dpi to 180 icon is displayed the same, and is missing part of it (half cloud, sun...)...
did you fc blinkfeed after changing dpi

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button
 
vuj1ca
Old
(Last edited by vuj1ca; Yesterday at 11:52 PM.) Reason: typo
#752  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94 View Post
did you fc blinkfeed after changing dpi

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No, BF fc before dpi change...
So i had to install module to change dpi in order to get Blink Feed Luncher to start...
I instaled ver10 after and it's working good, but i miss color changing thing
It would be great if i could get v12 to work properly...
 
suljo94
Old
#753  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 554
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Antwerpen
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuj1ca View Post
No, BF fc before dpi change...
So i had to install module to change dpi in order to get Blink Feed Luncher to start...
I instaled ver10 after and it's working good, but i miss color changing thing
It's would be great if i could get v12 to work properly...
you need to force close the app after you set new dpi (via settings)
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button
 
vuj1ca
Old
#754  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94 View Post
you need to force close the app after you set new dpi (via settings)
I think i did that.
When u apply new dpi, you must click save button, and it fc the blink feed.
So it's not that.
I tried different dpi values, and i can see changes while testing other values...
 
suljo94
Old
#755  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 554
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Antwerpen
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuj1ca View Post
I think i did that.
When u apply new dpi, you must click save button, and it fc the blink feed.
So it's not that.
I tried different dpi values, and i can see changes while testing other values...
it does not fc by clicking save you need to do that yourself via settings>apps>blinkfeed>force close
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button
 
vuj1ca
Old
#756  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94 View Post
it does not fc by clicking save you need to do that yourself via settings>apps>blinkfeed>force close
After saving settings module force close BF.
But i did it again like you stated above and still no luck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-07-28-01-34-35.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (47.7 KB, 22 views)
 
suljo94
Old
#757  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 554
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Antwerpen
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuj1ca View Post
After saving settings module force close BF.
But i did it again like you stated above and still no luck.
try playing with the dpi to see what Is best


Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button
 
vuj1ca
Old
#758  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94 View Post
try playing with the dpi to see what Is best


Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Tried that, dpi don't change a thing.
Even when i put 150 dpi weather icon is shrinked down and placed at the center of the screen, but still looks like Suarez bite it...
Missing almost half of it...
 
suljo94
Old
#759  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 554
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Antwerpen
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuj1ca View Post
Tried that, dpi don't change a thing.
Even when i put 150 dpi weather icon is shrinked down and placed at the center of the screen, but still looks like Suarez bite it...
Missing almost half of it...
weird it should have beenn fixed maybe find suarez his email adress and ask him why?
If I have Helped you, feel free to use the "THANKS" Button
 
npes87184
Old
#760  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2014
The weather can't work
I follow led op push app to system/priv-app but it still can't work.

I can not look weather and clock in blindfeed.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes