Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 47,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.2 {i9500} (06/08/14)

Tip us?
 
a2441918
Old
#11  
a2441918's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3313
Posts: 1,404
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Coimbatore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaSync View Post
After initial installation i didn't have Camera app in my apps, i checked in system/app and camera2.apk is there.
I installed google camera app from playstore and here is the logcat for the error that i got.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5umool2tm33svk/Camera.txt


Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot mate. and if u dont mind install droid system suite and send me a screenshot of the senors that are listed. helps us to more clearly identify the sensors not working.

Sent from my SOKP powered Galaxy S 4 i9500.
 
DeltaSync
Old
(Last edited by DeltaSync; 9th June 2014 at 09:53 PM.)
#12  
DeltaSync's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 467
Posts: 740
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rosario

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2441918 View Post
Thanks a lot mate. and if u dont mind install droid system suite and send me a screenshot of the senors that are listed. helps us to more clearly identify the sensors not working.

Sent from my SOKP powered Galaxy S 4 i9500.

Here is the info:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4a62ksn7x...hotSensors.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hspaurenc...ystem_info.txt

___________________

Other problem is when you want to set notification light for each app

Logcat here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wam6oj0jss...ationLight.zip

Any other info just tell me...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

ROM: Official Firmware I9500XXUFNB3 - 4.4.2 | Kernel: 3.4.39/Perseus.Adonis/alpha19 | Modem:I9500UBUEMK1 | Phone Status: Rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to DeltaSync For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rizwanalichand
Old
#13  
rizwanalichand's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: hyderabad

 
DONATE TO ME
Default dont work sound

i m flash this rom all work good but sound not working ...
 
a2441918
Old
#14  
a2441918's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3313
Posts: 1,404
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Coimbatore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaSync View Post
Here is the info:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4a62ksn7x...hotSensors.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hspaurenc...ystem_info.txt

___________________

Other problem is when you want to set notification light for each app

Logcat here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wam6oj0jss...ationLight.zip

Any other info just tell me...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
logcat of a music playing please if u can. need to know y there is no sound.

Sent from my SOKP powered Galaxy S 4 i9500.
 
DeltaSync
Old
(Last edited by DeltaSync; 16th June 2014 at 11:30 AM.)
#15  
DeltaSync's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 467
Posts: 740
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rosario

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2441918 View Post
logcat of a music playing please if u can. need to know y there is no sound.

Sent from my SOKP powered Galaxy S 4 i9500.
Here the logcat:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/95w7bpmmts...undProblem.zip

Logcat for Music player, esexplorer sound player and ringtone .



Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

ROM: Official Firmware I9500XXUFNB3 - 4.4.2 | Kernel: 3.4.39/Perseus.Adonis/alpha19 | Modem:I9500UBUEMK1 | Phone Status: Rooted
 
DeltaSync
Old
#16  
DeltaSync's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 467
Posts: 740
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rosario

 
DONATE TO ME
@a2441918

Hi mate, Were you able to find why there is no sound?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

ROM: Official Firmware I9500XXUFNB3 - 4.4.2 | Kernel: 3.4.39/Perseus.Adonis/alpha19 | Modem:I9500UBUEMK1 | Phone Status: Rooted
 
a2441918
Old
#17  
a2441918's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3313
Posts: 1,404
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Coimbatore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaSync View Post
@a2441918

Hi mate, Were you able to find why there is no sound?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Not yet. Blaquesouldroid will be working on it.

Sent from my SOKP powered Galaxy S 4 i9500.
The Following User Says Thank You to a2441918 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
danger_beast
Old
#18  
danger_beast's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 100
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Shegaon

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2441918 View Post
Bugs :

1. Camera doesnt work.
2. Audio in voice calls are kinda robustic.
Buddy thanx for the awesome work but have you fixed these issues? I really want to use this rom but the voice call in phone is coming through back speakers and camera is not working please tell me when you fix these issues BTW AWESOME ROM!
print_ui("Working....")

print_ui("Hitting thanks doesn't cost you much ..... Donating is good ")


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes