You can install this in any rom having xposed framework support like fusionblast or quantum radical
I am using this in quantum radical... You can try it in other roms too....
Step to install;
1) Firstly download both xposed installer and xhalo floating window apks from the links given below..
2) Install both apks in your android phone a89
3) Now open xposed installer and click on framework and then click install update and reboot....
4) Now open xhalo floating window and click popup behavior and white list apps and select all apps which you want to run in MultiWindow and also enable the movable and resizable settings from main settings..
5) Now open xposed installer and click modules and select xhalo floating window
6) And reboot
7) Now open xhalo floating window click main settings and click test area.... Check whether module is activated or not if yes then that's it, you can now click on white listed apps and they will open in multiwindow
8) If module is not activated then repeat the step 5 again and reboot
9) That's it,,, enjoy
Hit thanks if you liked this thread...