Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 51,844 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] AOKP :: kitkat :: Xperia Mini / Mini Pro / Active / Live with Walkman

Tip us?

ironhide3.2
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I can't install applications in my file/sd car, it says "can't open file" when I tap on an apk file.
same problem, i can't see the performance tab in settings, done tapping the build date and the others in settings/about phone
im using the latest nightly in my LWW, using kernel inside the .zip
ʍǝıʌ ɟo ʇuıod ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıן ʇɐ ʞooן oʇ pǝǝu noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos...

Device: wt19i
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IHX™ 02102013
i am irønhide.

blackloaders
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhide3.2 View Post
I can't install applications in my file/sd car, it says "can't open file" when I tap on an apk file.
same problem, i can't see the performance tab in settings, done tapping the build date and the others in settings/about phone
im using the latest nightly in my LWW, using kernel inside the .zip
try another file manger

Sent from my Xperia SP using xda app-developers app
Xperia MiniPro : AOKP
Xperia SP : VanirAOSP

MercMode
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariftwister View Post
[/COLOR]Any of you guys experiencing Windows UI lagging while using usb tethering on this Rom? I'm sure this is caused by usb tethering because after I turn usb tethering the Windows UI back to its normal. I did try 3 times same thing happened. BTW I'm using win 8.1 update 1
Same for me but with hotspot tethering

julian280
Old
Thanks Meter 33
This is awesomeeeee!!!
Finally I see official AOKP on my mini pro

It's running great until now, just one little thing I miss from CM: How can I set the amount of brightness of the harware buttons? They bright too much and sometimes hurt my eyes when the screen shows dark/black backgrounds. I know I can disable it by lowering the screen brightness to less than 16%, but I want to set it independently on daylight with higher brightness, or maybe just disable it too... Thanks in advance

Will report back with performance results
The Following User Says Thank You to julian280 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]