Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,225 Members 53,604 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Factory Reset LG G3 Suspended help me with.

Tip us?

vandieutot
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 473

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy Factory Reset LG G3 Suspended help me with.

LG after my G3 running on the original rom or. Tot and. KDZ are suspended in this picture hope you like my help with.

Hendrickson
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Ouch a soft brick. Damaged recovery maybe?

Try a hardware factory reset again if you can:

Hardware factory reset (Using power and vol buttons when you can't run it from within Android 4.4)
  1. Take your phone and turn it off – just press power button and select “power off”.
  2. Wait while your device is shutting down.
  3. Then, press volume down button and power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
  4. When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the power button, keep pressing the volume down key and then press once more the power button.
  5. Once you do that, on your LG G3 the factory reset menu will be displayed.
  6. Press power button in order to agree and wait while the hard reset is being completed.

If you can't do that do you have download mode at least? If download mode can run your not fully bricked. And you can run the KDZ flasher, flash the tot and dll files again.
Phones: G Pro F240, Galaxy S4, Note 3 N9005, LG G2 F320L, G Pro 2 and now G3 F400L
My IP Address

whynot4444
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrickson View Post
Ouch a soft brick. Damaged recovery maybe?

Try a hardware factory reset again if you can:

Hardware factory reset (Using power and vol buttons when you can't run it from within Android 4.4)
  1. Take your phone and turn it off – just press power button and select “power off”.
  2. Wait while your device is shutting down.
  3. Then, press volume down button and power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
  4. When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the power button, keep pressing the volume down key and then press once more the power button.
  5. Once you do that, on your LG G3 the factory reset menu will be displayed.
  6. Press power button in order to agree and wait while the hard reset is being completed.

If you can't do that do you have download mode at least? If download mode can run your not fully bricked. And you can run the KDZ flasher, flash the tot and dll files again.
Cannot do it, my LG G3 Sprint cannot factory reset and hang a factory status