Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,957 Members 38,643 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC Desire 310 Root help!

Tip us?
 
Sonicblast19
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Default [Q] HTC Desire 310 Root help!

So I bought my HTC Desire 310 3 weeks ago,it's one of the best budget phones out there etc.,but I found out that the 4GB are actually just 2GB,the other 2 is for OS.

My question is how can I root it to play games that are over 2GB from the SD card as the device has internal memory viewed as SD card and the SD card as external storage which apprently is untrusted for games.
The phone Specs are:
MTk 6582M
CPU:Quad Core Cortex-A7 1.3Ghz
RAM:1GB
GPU:Mali 400-MP2

I just want to make games run from SD card,nothing else,I don't want any OS alteration and fancy stuff.
Thank you in advance.
 
Sonicblast19
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicblast19 View Post
So I bought my HTC Desire 310 3 weeks ago,it's one of the best budget phones out there etc.,but I found out that the 4GB are actually just 2GB,the other 2 is for OS.

My question is how can I root it to play games that are over 2GB from the SD card as the device has internal memory viewed as SD card and the SD card as external storage which apprently is untrusted for games.
The phone Specs are:
MTk 6582M
CPU:Quad Core Cortex-A7 1.3Ghz
RAM:1GB
GPU:Mali 400-MP2

I just want to make games run from SD card,nothing else,I don't want any OS alteration and fancy stuff.
Thank you in advance.
Sooo,no one?
 
Reebee87
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Feb 2011
There is currently nothing you can really do except rooting the desire 310 with different 1clickroot-programs.
i can just warn you to NOT try to flash a custom recovery or anything else yet to reach your goal. you will just end up with bootloops, being unable to reach bootloader or recovery anymore. just don't do it. there might be a chance that the community for this device grows up and people may be going into in-depth solutions, but for now it's just a random uncommon phone that nobody really cares about. sorry.
 
Sonicblast19
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebee87 View Post
There is currently nothing you can really do except rooting the desire 310 with different 1clickroot-programs.
i can just warn you to NOT try to flash a custom recovery or anything else yet to reach your goal. you will just end up with bootloops, being unable to reach bootloader or recovery anymore. just don't do it. there might be a chance that the community for this device grows up and people may be going into in-depth solutions, but for now it's just a random uncommon phone that nobody really cares about. sorry.
Oh ok,so bassically if I root my phone I also need to go further than that with flashing and other stuff,rooting alone won't help me reach my goal.That's kinda sad,since the phone is pretty powerfull for it's price and can run games without a sweat.

Thanks for your reply.
 
T3snake
Old
#5  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 378
Posts: 797
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Vadodara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicblast19 View Post
Oh ok,so bassically if I root my phone I also need to go further than that with flashing and other stuff,rooting alone won't help me reach my goal.That's kinda sad,since the phone is pretty powerfull for it's price and can run games without a sweat.

Thanks for your reply.
u cant install apps in the external sd card but
u can put data in the external sd card using "Foldermount"
This will be the best software u will use for the purpose u just need to know how to use it
Real Men(Contributors) Dont Need To Ask For Thanks. They will get it For a Job well Done
-T3Snake

GLtools 1.29 [Graphic Optimizer]
Own:
 
Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM-T211

My Work:
 
Sonicblast19
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake View Post
u cant install apps in the external sd card but
u can put data in the external sd card using "Foldermount"
This will be the best software u will use for the purpose u just need to know how to use it
That is what I actually want to do,put data files on the SD card and run a game from the SD card while keeping the 50MB aplication in the phone.
 
T3snake
Old
#7  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 378
Posts: 797
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Vadodara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicblast19 View Post
That is what I actually want to do,put data files on the SD card and run a game from the SD card while keeping the 50MB aplication in the phone.
Yep its the perfect app for that
Real Men(Contributors) Dont Need To Ask For Thanks. They will get it For a Job well Done
-T3Snake

GLtools 1.29 [Graphic Optimizer]
Own:
 
Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM-T211

My Work:
 
[3rd]Ea7gign
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jul 2014
Somebody can give me stock SystemUI.odex Please ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Chromecast Rootable Once Again!

Over the six months, theGoogle Chromecasthas gained a considerable amount of official functionality. … more

YAATA isn’t Just Another Android Texting App

Although our mobile devices today are capable of executingnearly every task we normally … more

MacroDroid Update Brings Android Wear Automation

A few months ago, we talked about MacroDroid. For those who don’t remember, MacroDroid … more

Droid X Receives KitKat Port, Upcoming Google Glass Firmware Improvements – XDA Developer TV

Android 4.4.3 lands on the European HTC … more