Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,210 Members 48,434 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XperiaSP Locked Bootloader (LBL) Slim-4.4.2

Tip us?

Oblox
Old
Thanks Meter 62
No rear Mic doesnt work.

Paranoid nexus should have working rear mike from build 8.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oblox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joesnose
Old
Thanks Meter 19
A little question, why cant all three LEDs be accessed for notifications?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

spicx212
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by neXus PRIME View Post
I dont have slim sources synced otherwise i would gladly do it. However i have CM11 sources, but people there intend to wait for bagyusz to update.
Bro u should update cm, i dont think there will be an update soin...

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

jancsessz
Old
Thanks Meter 387
Hello @bagyusz, i found this bugs.
The first bug is little bit annoying, so while you recording a video, the second michrophone is not working, or very quiet. The second bug is the biggest, in hungry, at the Telenor network, sometimes drop, and just the restart solved the problem. The Third problem, or bug is maybe just do in my device, but when i use jetaudio and play music, for a walk, the music sometimes stop, or ad some noise , jaging.
+extra bug: after reboot the phone(every reboot,restart) the ringtones changed to generic sound
To original sound*

MrSteve555
Old
Thanks Meter 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by jancsessz View Post
Hello @bagyusz, i found this bugs.
The first bug is little bit annoying, so while you recording a video, the second michrophone is not working, or very quiet. The second bug is the biggest, in hungry, at the Telenor network, sometimes drop, and just the restart solved the problem. The Third problem, or bug is maybe just do in my device, but when i use jetaudio and play music, for a walk, the music sometimes stop, or ad some noise , jaging.
+extra bug: after reboot the phone(every reboot,restart) the ringtones changed to generic sound
To original sound*
1. It isn't working in any AOSP-based ROM and bagyusz knows that perfectly.
2. I faced this issue too, it occurred when I was using memory-hungry apps. I switched to CM LBL and then to PA and I haven't faced this problem yet.
3. Never faced this, for me the audio playback was smooth on this ROM.

mpiero11
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpiero11 View Post
No more versions/updates for this great rom??
Nothing?!?
I hace tested cyano11, paranoid, stock 205, and slimkat is the best, but i think is necesary update sources (cyano,kernel205,...)
The Following User Says Thank You to mpiero11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]