Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more
Post Reply

G2 navigation bar and themer compatibility

23rd April 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 130
 
1,244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
themer will not work for me in my rom either ... i havent touched the dpi or anything .. it is 480 I believe but the screeen resolution is coming up as 1803x1080 :S... I do not know how to fix it
23rd April 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Yeah same here for my Xperia Z Ultra. I'd really like to try Themer, but it doesn't support the ZU. I'm on stock Sony build, no tweaks to nav bar or DPI that I know of. When I check the screen dimensions under Themer Debug Info, it says it is 1824x1080 with a DPI of 320. Perhaps it is the DPI that is the problem? Either way, would sure love a fix so I can try Themer out.
24th April 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #13  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 437
 
924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by danial.aw

themer will not work for me in my rom either ... i havent touched the dpi or anything .. it is 480 I believe but the screeen resolution is coming up as 1803x1080 :S... I do not know how to fix it

Hi Danial,

If your phone is rooted, please check that any other display setting has been set to default. This includes any height settings of notification/nav bars or any resolution settings. If you visit gsmarena.com, your phone settings should match the stock display settings for the G2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvboox

Yeah same here for my Xperia Z Ultra. I'd really like to try Themer, but it doesn't support the ZU. I'm on stock Sony build, no tweaks to nav bar or DPI that I know of. When I check the screen dimensions under Themer Debug Info, it says it is 1824x1080 with a DPI of 320. Perhaps it is the DPI that is the problem? Either way, would sure love a fix so I can try Themer out.

Hi luvboox,

The developers are working very hard to improve Themer's performance and other features, however adding more device support won't be easy due to lack of resources. Once Themer is more stable we'll look into more device support such as the Z Ultra
28th July 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
LG G2, Nav Bar, & Themer
I rooted my G2 and did resize the nav bar. Is there no size I can make it to that's smaller than stock in order to use Themer?
28th July 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #16  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 437
 
924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyropunk2006

I rooted my G2 and did resize the nav bar. Is there no size I can make it to that's smaller than stock in order to use Themer?

Unfortunately only stock settings will work in Themer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes