Post Reply

[Q][HELP] How to remove app background ?

OP Dhanesh95

31st May 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #1  
Dhanesh95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 26
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Hello everyone!
I recently flashed Razodroid v4 on my Galaxy Fit and I was wondering whether there is any way to remove the application background image which is set by default. I'm not a fan of transparent background or a background image for each application , so I would like to know how to remove it.
If possible please give a detailed process as I'm still a learner.
Eagerly waiting for some help!
31st May 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #2  
Galaxy_Rohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Electrifying
Thanks Meter: 227
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Then u can flash/apply black bg from that thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Galaxy_Rohit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #3  
Dhanesh95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 26
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Rohit

Then u can flash/apply black bg from that thread.

I don't see any patch available on that thread.
31st May 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #4  
Galaxy_Rohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Electrifying
Thanks Meter: 227
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
It'll make bg like...dark greyish black. But if still u want, I'll upload it for u
The Following User Says Thank You to Galaxy_Rohit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #5  
Dhanesh95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 26
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Rohit

It'll make bg like...dark greyish black. But if still u want, I'll upload it for u

It would be really helpful if you could upload it for me
1st June 2014, 06:08 AM   |  #6  
Galaxy_Rohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Electrifying
Thanks Meter: 227
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhanesh95

It would be really helpful if you could upload it for me

Flash this in recovery.
BLACK_BG_IMAGE_v4.0.zip(Razodroid v4)
Hope this helps...!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galaxy_Rohit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #7  
Dhanesh95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 26
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Thumbs up THANKS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Rohit

Flash this in recovery.
BLACK_BG_IMAGE_v4.0.zip(Razodroid v4)
Hope this helps...!!

Works perfectly.. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks a lot.
Where did you find it? And do you know how to do it? So that some day I can put up some other background of my choice.
2nd June 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #8  
Galaxy_Rohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Electrifying
Thanks Meter: 227
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhanesh95

Works perfectly.. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks a lot.
Where did you find it? And do you know how to do it? So that some day I can put up some other background of my choice.

I downloaded it from the same official thread but a long time ago(≈1Żyr ago). I like to keep things with me & especially if its regarding my FIT
Btw I'm still far from learning it technically(compiling/decompiling stuff)
The Following User Says Thank You to Galaxy_Rohit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #9  
mfmuam's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 5
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhanesh95

Hello everyone!
I recently flashed Razodroid v4 on my Galaxy Fit and I was wondering whether there is any way to remove the application background image which is set by default. I'm not a fan of transparent background or a background image for each application , so I would like to know how to remove it.
If possible please give a detailed process as I'm still a learner.
Eagerly waiting for some help!

I think you may use Link2Sd to uninstall system app that work on background.
I used that rom too.
28th July 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #10  
Dhanesh95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 26
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Post No no no.You got me wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfmuam

I think you may use Link2Sd to uninstall system app that work on background.
I used that rom too.

It's not the system app that I'm talking about.. I'm takling about the background image...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
application background, noob alert, question about rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes