Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 54,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4] AxxionKat - The Revolution Has Arrived v1.4.0 [Official][A2EPT]

Tip us?

Jack Sparrow xda
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggy123 View Post
Umm..i know it may be late but can i request a feature ?
CAn you integrate BAttery saver APP from CARBON ROM ?
It really saves a lot of Juice
Swaggy, have you been assessing battery only on ART in the recent time or also tried to observe in dalvik?

Strangely I found that if I keep WiFi turned on in the dalvik, the battery lasts significantly longer whereas it drain lot faster in Art with WiFi on.

I am keeping my system on dalvik and will update final observation later. Overall I found that dalvik had become more battery friendly now for me whereas it wasn't the case initially when I tried Kitkat ROMs in 4.4.2/3 versions. Moto E and G in my family also do better in ART. The great Atrix 2 runs opposite of rest of the world

Anyways waiting for the next build of AxxionKat to try out it on System 1 for the first time on

swaggy123
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow xda View Post
Swaggy, have you been assessing battery only on ART in the recent time or also tried to observe in dalvik?

Strangely I found that if I keep WiFi turned on in the dalvik, the battery lasts significantly longer whereas it drain lot faster in Art with WiFi on.

I am keeping my system on dalvik and will update final observation later. Overall I found that dalvik had become more battery friendly now for me whereas it wasn't the case initially when I tried Kitkat ROMs in 4.4.2/3 versions. Moto E and G in my family also do better in ART. The great Atrix 2 runs opposite of rest of the world

Anyways waiting for the next build of AxxionKat to try out it on System 1 for the first time on
Yep...I hv been off art ..fr a while new...its inexplicable but yes I get bad battery on art
Also been running carbon 5/7 build..it has no bugs...and battery saver app included indeed saves a lot of battery...
My A2 turned 2

System 1 : Back on JB leak 3 for the battery
System 3 : Carbom ROM build 5/7
Motorola L6 -> Motorola E6e -> Motorola Atrix 2 -> Moto G (8 GB)

رامز
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow xda View Post

this app is absolutely for you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743316
لا إله إلا الله...محمد رسول الله

Atrix 2 at&t >>> SlimKat >>> System1 (Main usage)
Sony vivaz >> R.I.P Symbian
The Following User Says Thank You to رامز For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shubham1120
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I've been experiencing 2 battery drops with this rom. One is from 59-56 pc to 49pc, and another at good old 33pc to 19pc. Which is getting really annoying. I've grown to adjust to the latter drop but former really pisses me off!!
Anybody else or my battery's to blame?
The Following User Says Thank You to shubham1120 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

swaggy123
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham1120 View Post
I've been experiencing 2 battery drops with this rom. One is from 59-56 pc to 49pc, and another at good old 33pc to 19pc. Which is getting really annoying. I've grown to adjust to the latter drop but former really pisses me off!!
Anybody else or my battery's to blame?
Same here
My A2 turned 2

System 1 : Back on JB leak 3 for the battery
System 3 : Carbom ROM build 5/7
Motorola L6 -> Motorola E6e -> Motorola Atrix 2 -> Moto G (8 GB)
The Following User Says Thank You to swaggy123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]