Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

EBay accessories

OP Bronyr

22nd July 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 12

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Columbo

Got the same issue here in the UK, cases I want are like 2-4 delivered from China, but someone has bought bulk in the UK and wants 9 for it, so they can go do one. I ordered a transparent one similar to the imak case from China a few weeks back so it'll be here soon. I'm just scared of taking the phone out of my pocket every day, waiting... patiently.

Where did you order it from? I'm also in the UK and my Find 7a arrives tomorrow.
22nd July 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 10

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadMan10

Where did you order it from? I'm also in the UK and my Find 7a arrives tomorrow.

I ordered this from eBay. It's still not here yet and I ordered it on the 6th so I can't tell you what it's like.

I put on a tempered glass screen protector, tore off the one that they put on. They fitted extremely well but it's garbage, especially compared to the glass protector which now just looks and feels incredible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate Columbo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 10

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrygornick

What is garbage? Sorry, your sentence is a little vague.

Garbage = rubbish = not very good. The stock protector is not very good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread