Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,760 Members 48,113 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

EBay accessories

Tip us?

Chocolate Columbo
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Got the same issue here in the UK, cases I want are like 2-4 delivered from China, but someone has bought bulk in the UK and wants 9 for it, so they can go do one. I ordered a transparent one similar to the imak case from China a few weeks back so it'll be here soon. I'm just scared of taking the phone out of my pocket every day, waiting... patiently.

Jonnyn93
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Yeah I also ordered a 9H glass protector and nililkin case, what, maybe 3 weeks ago now, I'm based in the UK, its taking longer than usual

TheMadMan10
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Columbo View Post
Got the same issue here in the UK, cases I want are like 2-4 delivered from China, but someone has bought bulk in the UK and wants 9 for it, so they can go do one. I ordered a transparent one similar to the imak case from China a few weeks back so it'll be here soon. I'm just scared of taking the phone out of my pocket every day, waiting... patiently.
Where did you order it from? I'm also in the UK and my Find 7a arrives tomorrow.

Chocolate Columbo
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadMan10 View Post
Where did you order it from? I'm also in the UK and my Find 7a arrives tomorrow.
I ordered this from eBay. It's still not here yet and I ordered it on the 6th so I can't tell you what it's like.

I put on a tempered glass screen protector, tore off the one that they put on. They fitted extremely well but it's garbage, especially compared to the glass protector which now just looks and feels incredible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate Columbo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

larrygornick
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
I ordered this from eBay. It's still not here yet and I ordered it on the 6th so I can't tell you what it's like.

I put on a tempered glass screen protector, tore off the one that they put on. They fitted extremely well but it's garbage, especially compared to the glass protector which now just looks and feels incredible.
What is garbage? Sorry, your sentence is a little vague.

Chocolate Columbo
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrygornick View Post
What is garbage? Sorry, your sentence is a little vague.
Garbage = rubbish = not very good. The stock protector is not very good.

larrygornick
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Garbage = rubbish = not very good. The stock protector is not very good.
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to say that the glass screen protector is not very good.

I know what garbage means. Ha.