Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

EBay accessories

19th July 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 10

102 posts
More
Got the same issue here in the UK, cases I want are like 2-4 delivered from China, but someone has bought bulk in the UK and wants 9 for it, so they can go do one. I ordered a transparent one similar to the imak case from China a few weeks back so it'll be here soon. I'm just scared of taking the phone out of my pocket every day, waiting... patiently.
19th July 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 24

140 posts
Yeah I also ordered a 9H glass protector and nililkin case, what, maybe 3 weeks ago now, I'm based in the UK, its taking longer than usual
22nd July 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 12

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Columbo

Got the same issue here in the UK, cases I want are like 2-4 delivered from China, but someone has bought bulk in the UK and wants 9 for it, so they can go do one. I ordered a transparent one similar to the imak case from China a few weeks back so it'll be here soon. I'm just scared of taking the phone out of my pocket every day, waiting... patiently.

Where did you order it from? I'm also in the UK and my Find 7a arrives tomorrow.
22nd July 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #14  

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadMan10

Where did you order it from? I'm also in the UK and my Find 7a arrives tomorrow.

I ordered this from eBay. It's still not here yet and I ordered it on the 6th so I can't tell you what it's like.

I put on a tempered glass screen protector, tore off the one that they put on. They fitted extremely well but it's garbage, especially compared to the glass protector which now just looks and feels incredible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate Columbo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 3

74 posts
More
Quote:

I ordered this from eBay. It's still not here yet and I ordered it on the 6th so I can't tell you what it's like.

I put on a tempered glass screen protector, tore off the one that they put on. They fitted extremely well but it's garbage, especially compared to the glass protector which now just looks and feels incredible.

What is garbage? Sorry, your sentence is a little vague.
28th July 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #16  

102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrygornick

What is garbage? Sorry, your sentence is a little vague.

Garbage = rubbish = not very good. The stock protector is not very good.
28th July 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 3

74 posts
More
Quote:

Garbage = rubbish = not very good. The stock protector is not very good.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to say that the glass screen protector is not very good.

I know what garbage means. Ha.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread