Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,490 Members 44,788 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] UPSM Manager - Add more apps to Ultra Power Saving Mode with Ease

Tip us?

lehongwang
Old
Thanks Meter 10
yes. does not work with newest ANG2

cerobles1
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbedell View Post
How hard would it be to enable background data for play music? I want to be able to play music with the screen off.
Thanks for the app btw.
I just came to this thred to see if there was a way to play pandora when the screen is off. It seems it plays the song, but once you turn off the screen it won't load the next song. It would be nice to enable data background for especific apps or enable it all together.

Does any one know how to remove the TW messaging app from the list???

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Georg23
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiacle View Post
Based on the info by @Arsaw on this THREAD, I made a simple app to easily add more apps to the list of Ultra Power Saving Mode supported apps. If the method described by Arsaw works on your S5 then this app should hopefully work as well, otherwise, there is no way I could make it work. This app only saves the list but in no way guarantee that the apps will work on ultra power saving mode or not. There could be issues with some apps so be aware of the limitations.

This is an initial test release. I have not tested it on a real S5 device but I have tested the select and save function on my Note 3 and hopefully it should work on the S5 as well.

Just download below, install, run, select the apps you want, save (make sure you grant superuser root access) and it will save the list to the corresponding csc file.

Credit: Thanks to @Arsaw for the INFO.
just tried on my note2 - superb many thanks

va_xo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georg23 View Post
just tried on my note2 - superb many thanks
hello, i want to run this app on galaxy note 8.0 n5100.

also i have root, android 4.4.2, baseband v.: N5100XXCMJ2, Rom.: Civz_flexnote8.0-kk (rev.1.8)

how can add ultra power save button in notification panel?

thanks

damagi123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0113 View Post
Don't us this and move on and stop b!tching about someone's great work that you don't appreciate.
dude you didnt even read what that guy wrote before yelling at him. He was telling the other user that it made no sense for him to re-enable background data in UPSM cause then it would just start eating battery like it does normally.