Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 40,529 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.0+] EvolveSMS

Tip us?

mehdighasemi198
Old
Thanks Meter 1
My led do not work when receive sms.my device is ontop nogget d5

scottjb
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi View Post
This app is cool, the only thing I want is to disable grouped notifications so I can see all messages and delete them without opening app...
I think this was requested once before and the developer stated it would not become a feature. Best thing to do is check on the Google+ beta community. The developer is fairly active there.

Mikanoshi
Old
(Last edited by Mikanoshi; 26th July 2014 at 07:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1715

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjb View Post
I think this was requested once before and the developer stated it would not become a feature. Best thing to do is check on the Google+ beta community. The developer is fairly active there.
It's against Google guidelines, but I don't care Grouping is not convenient with popup notifications.

HTC One 32Gb M7UL S-Off HBoot: 1.57 No Red FW: 6.06.401.1 Radio: 4T.28.3218.04 TWRP: 2.7.1.1

ROM: Android Revolution HD 71.1 [4.4.2 Sense 6] Kernel: ElementalX 14.12 CPU 1890 MHz GPU 450 MHz

Theme: Splash & Bootanimation: Media Mod: 5.6

flyers2114
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Found a bug... I received a V-Card and all it does is import to create a blank contact.... I tried it on stock messaging app and it imported correctly... Anyone reported this already? You guys working on it... Not a huge deal as I don't use that often.... But nonetheless a bug... Keep up the great work!

Jeanxito
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Please include more options for MMS like auto save images and auto-enable data from mobile networks. I can't use this app since I can't automatically receive MMS. I think the only app that have such options is textra, and that what I use.
Galaxy S II I9100
LG GTab v500

Older:
WinMo:Htc P3600
Android: Htc Magic 32A
LIMO:Samsung H1
IOS:Ipod Touch 3G
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeanxito For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thereal_bigjake
Old
Thanks Meter 531

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanxito View Post
Please include more options for MMS like auto save images and auto-enable data from mobile networks. I can't use this app since I can't automatically receive MMS. I think the only app that have such options is textra, and that what I use.
It does auto save images and I believe the latest update added auto enable mobile data

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dark_Spark
Old
(Last edited by Dark_Spark; Yesterday at 05:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 32
Default Can't send SMS to email address

Hey! I am experiencing an issue sending a text message to an email address. On my stock messaging app, it works, but in EvolveSMS it gives an error. I can send an MMS to the email, but SMS won't work. Attached is my log. Please help! Thanks!

EDIT: The email address in the log has been changed from the actual one I was trying to send to. Everything else was left alone though and it was a gmail address.
Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (4.4 KB, 1 views)

rotorsk8r
Old
(Last edited by rotorsk8r; Yesterday at 11:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 49
Deleted thanks

treChoy
Old
Thanks Meter 89
On both the OnePlus One and my Nexus 4, the app lags really badly when starting a new message and inputting a contact name. It will literally freeze for half a minute before I can continue inputting a name.
Current Device: OnePlus ONE
Current ROM: CyanogenMod 11S (rooted)
Current Kernel: franco.Kernel