Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,422 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Employee returned phone

Tip us?

bmwh0r3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Keeping the g2 on the phone line it's on. I got the xt926 which for weekend outings is perfect. Decided to go with cm11 on it. It seemed to have the least issues.

DSinOR
Old
Thanks Meter 1
It's common in our society for people to break laws, rules, & policies, and to violate ethics and morals, all with the expectation of getting away with it with no repercussions.

The reason this is common is because that is our reality. We let people **** on us, and do nothing about it.

This paradigm won't change until we change it.
The Following User Says Thank You to DSinOR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bmwh0r3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Phone is minor when it comes to fraud and theft.

simple_fear85
Old
Thanks Meter 51
The G2 is a nice phone even when its damaged. I seen a buddy of mine that had a cracked screen but still worked like new even when the screen was broke. I am not saying a broken phone is good. I hate when a phone breaks, but its hard to find a phone that still works under certain circustances.

bmwh0r3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Touch was broken. Had to replace

mloeser
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Had to replace mine G2 due to broken screen as well, from what I found when doing research, then Glass and Digitizer are one unit, so when the glass cracks you have to replace it. Did the warranty replacement on mine, $100 and a day later I had a new G2 to root and rom again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mloeser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bmwh0r3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by mloeser View Post
Had to replace mine G2 due to broken screen as well, from what I found when doing research, then Glass and Digitizer are one unit, so when the glass cracks you have to replace it. Did the warranty replacement on mine, $100 and a day later I had a new G2 to root and rom again.
I paid 160 for a new screen replacement. Disliked the result. Warranty replacement for free from vzw with next day FedEx. Swapped it with my dad's s3 and he was happy. Now two weeks later, he's not. Saw best buy is having a deal on the note 3 ( $99 with 2 yr extension) and he wants that now. I think he even likes biggins rom on mine so I'll be rooting it likely... lol