Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 49,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LB&UB]CriskeloROM v7.2 [Android 4.4.4][.118][26/07]

Tip us?

abbychauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by impact1991 View Post
The question is what is your problem. You are fooling around, people ask normal questions and you can only answer aggressive. soon nobody will download these Rom. Im out here....
Quote:
There are so many better roms with better Support than yours so please remove the link. And by the way learn english please...
Quote:
Haha, i will report you too
The only word for u is GTFO.. who do u think u are.. U think ur in a Market and Buying an Item.. Any one Don't tell a Dev. what to do as he know batter what to do.. XDA is all about Sharing the work he didn't made all this for you its a Share of Awesome work.. The Guy is Sharing ROM with idiots like u and u are saying these unpleasant words.. Do u even Realize the Dev has put so much time to make this work and Don't forget he is Spending money to upload and bearing the Cost of Servers so Idiots like you can enjoy, don't Donate and Mock him instead
Btw I think he is not good in English that's why he didn't said something to you because if I would be him then I would have left the Development or Got u a Ban or Reported you

And Learning English is not a Requirement for Development

Also @xXWeresXx we have respect for u and your work please continue with it and we are more then happy for your work

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abbychauhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xXWeresXx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 925

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbychauhan View Post
The only word for u is GTFO.. who do u think u are.. U think ur in a Market and Buying an Item.. Any one Don't tell a Dev. what to do as he know batter what to do.. XDA is all about Sharing the work he didn't made all this for you its a Share of Awesome work.. The Guy is Sharing ROM with idiots like u and u are saying these unpleasant words.. Do u even Realize the Dev has put so much time to make this work and Don't forget he is Spending money to upload and bearing the Cost of Servers so Idiots like you can enjoy, don't Donate and Mock him instead
Btw I think he is not good in English that's why he didn't said something to you because if I would be him then I would have left the Development or Got u a Ban or Reported you

And Learning English is not a Requirement for Development

Also @xXWeresXx we have respect for u and your work please continue with it and we are more then happy for your work

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

thank you

little Info i write a New AROMA concept.
with Customize Support.

You can install The ROM with your choosed MODs.
or
iwhen you dont like for example Big Photo MOD you can FLash the aroma again and Choose a another Phonebook MOD without a Wipe or new flash they ROM.

enjoy it :P
My Projects:

CriskeloROM for Xperia Z, Z1
Criskelo's Kitchen
ROM Booster
Dark Apps
And much more on >> Criskelo.de.vu <<

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXWeresXx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SANTUMIL
Old
Thanks Meter 18
How to switch off led flashing at incoming calls?Thank you

xXWeresXx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 925

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTUMIL View Post
How to switch off led flashing at incoming calls?Thank you
Settings/Criskelo Settings/LED Flash Settings

disable it
My Projects:

CriskeloROM for Xperia Z, Z1
Criskelo's Kitchen
ROM Booster
Dark Apps
And much more on >> Criskelo.de.vu <<

The Following User Says Thank You to xXWeresXx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SANTUMIL
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXWeresXx View Post
Settings/Criskelo Settings/LED Flash Settings

disable it
Thank you very much! Btw ,ur rom is amazing bro!
The Following User Says Thank You to SANTUMIL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
c690x, criskelorom, kit kat