Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,796 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Note 3 SView ported to S4 window with changeable color in settings or backgroun

Tip us?

Conito11
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by _alex74_ View Post

What do you guys think of removing both shortcuts?
happy to hear your suggestions
Sorry i didn't read the whole thread. Please don't remove action memo because it is really useful to me (at least). If camera still not working make maybe is s good idea replace it with call directory or registry. Music controls would be great

If you still thinking in not continuing the develop of small s view maybe it could be a good idea make bigger the small window cutting it this would be really useful and cheaper than a buy a new s view case.

Thanks and my best regards.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

_alex74_
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1287

DONATE TO ME
Default S5 sview

Guys some good news...some bad ones....

Good news S5 sview is ported sucessfully to S4 with stunning fade effect when opening the cover...
in alpha stage camera not working and some layout issues...

bad news that i digged too much everywhere, @talexop has digged into kernel, i have serched into main jars in framework.... no way.... touch are is still s4 one

but.... above apk is created with small window by @Robo3737, thank him, i have added effect and adapted layout and all apps to big window(Phone, Sms, Snote, musicplayer...)
Camera will have alook at it.... seem related to touch area smaller...so it fc.... no promises

hope you will enjoy it

no eta... will come when will come..... ps i need someone will test with clean Rom(no lot of mods)
Galaxy S4Galaxy TAB3

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _alex74_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Conito11
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:

Good news S5 sview is ported sucessfully to S4 with stunning fade effect when opening the cover...

bad news that i digged too much everywhere, @talexop has digged into kernel, i have serched into main jars in framework.... no way.... touch are is still s4 one

but.... above apk is created with small window by @Robo3737, thank him, i have added effect and adapted layout and all apps to big window(Phone, Sms, Snote, musicplayer...)
Camera will have alook at it.... seem related to touch area smaller...so it fc.... no promises

hope you will enjoy it

no eta... will come when will come..... ps i need someone will test with clean Rom(no lot of mods)
Where is the link to test it? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

hasek82
Old
(Last edited by hasek82; Today at 01:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:

hope you will enjoy it

I can try it for you man i have a big s view window

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk