Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,224 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from lacoursiere18: Updated core and debloated build now in the OP!

[ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014]

Tip us?

Rootabaga
Old
(Last edited by Rootabaga; 25th July 2014 at 06:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Well, unfortunately wiping with stock recovery didn't do the trick. I suspect something is corrupted in the ROM itself. The MD5 matched but it maybe it was corrupted during or after flashing.

I am going to download vrufnd7_debloat_build3.zip ( Debloated/Deodexed Version with updated core apps and external SD Fix) and try flashing that and see what happens.

Here is my plan:

Re-flash stock recovery in ODIN
Wipe data/cache
Flash Philz 6.48.4
"Wipe Data/Factory Reset" then "Clean to Install a New Rom"
Flash "vrufnd7_debloat_build3.zip"

Do I need to re-flash the 4.3 MJ9 firmware and the ND7 Radio?

Thanks

KCTheBearded
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
I am getting a notification when I plug in my headset and take out the S-pen about the pagebuddy service stopping. Just started yesterday. I disabled pagebuddy in the settings hoping that would stop it. I cleared the cache and data from the app and also went into recovery and wiped cache.

It wouldn't stop until I replaced the Pen or unplugged the headset. What should I do?

EddieK23
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Ok, so let me get this right:
I have the Note 2 with MJ9 from the original OTA from months ago. Because of this, I have a locked bootloader, which means I can't do this to get a rooted 4.4.2?

bjhatch
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieK23 View Post
Ok, so let me get this right:
I have the Note 2 with MJ9 from the original OTA from months ago. Because of this, I have a locked bootloader, which means I can't do this to get a rooted 4.4.2?
Doesn't look like there is support for safe strap on KK,so no you can't update to this ROM until SS is compatible with 4.4.X Roms. Check the 4.3 ROMS for the Note 2

KCTheBearded
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
I feel like everyday it's a new surprise with this rom. Today I'm getting 4 different pop up closures. Hangouts, phone, context services and one drive all stopping. Anyone else having these issues? They all worked perfectly earlier today and yesterday. I haven't installed anything new.

Verizon Note 2
Nebula 4.4.2

xan3x
Old
(Last edited by xan3x; Today at 01:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Hello , I am coming from DN3, I followed install instructions I am using cwm , flashed vrufnd7_debloat_build3 rebooted and get stuck on Verizon logo screen and cannot get back into recovery. Anyone else had this prob and if so please help.

one thing I did that might be the problem is I formatted /sdcard figured I would clear it up

ganggreen777
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Go back to dn3
The Following User Says Thank You to ganggreen777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xan3x
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganggreen777 View Post
Go back to dn3
gonna have to ty