Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 51,009 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UPD]Get CM11 based ROM work with F240x variants using this kernel - 100% working!

Tip us?

MitoTakatori
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertnerd View Post
I wanted to try the Vanir Rom for so long and now I can. I have f240k and just flashed using your procedure. I can confirm that it is working well. However, just like you said the NFC does not work. Other than that i believe everything is working. I have a question (I am very new to this). Will the Vanir Rom Addons work with this?

Thank you so much for this post!
I assume they will. Kernel is the only difference in the E980 and F240x as far as I know. And good to know it is working well with you.
Genius.

DEVICE: LG Optimus G Pro F240
ROM: VANIR 4.4.4

OTHER DEVICE:
Nokia X7 - MiG CFW 3.3

dkdkdk07
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I managed to get deepsleep.. i deleted nfc.apk and all nfc related files thru root explorer..then voila! The phone slept! Hope it helps.

qwertnerd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Froze em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkdkdk07 View Post
I managed to get deepsleep.. i deleted nfc.apk and all nfc related files thru root explorer..then voila! The phone slept! Hope it helps.
Thanks for that suggestion. Instead of deleting the NFC files I froze them through titanium backup and yes the result is better. Battery is holding up. I wish there is a cyanogen ROM for the 240k thats completely stable and devs come up with it. Using the Vanir right now 4.4.4 with the f240 kernel. I tried to look into the Vietnamese site lgviet but no success. Can't understand much either