Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ViSiX][v3.0][ATT][SAFESTRAP][SM-G900A][NCE][Jul.12.2014]

Tip us?

iPhonetoAndroid007
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Post #230 I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iPhonetoAndroid007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Martinjv71
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsfba View Post
Alright, I reflashed with the new file and did not add any additional zips. I now get a continuous "Searching using GPS..." notification, but no working GPS. Would someone be kind enough to link me to the stock rom? I'd like to try flashing that.
Ok..after all this just come to the conclusion your GPS module is broke. Just take your phone back. Obviously it not the Roms fault cause you've tried different ones. Time to go to the Q&A thread now.

Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T

Rocking ViSiX !!!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martinjv71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

machhho
Old
Thanks Meter 117
@ ted77usa

can you please add a flashlight , Mobile Data and a WifiHotspot toggle , and by the way I installed this rom over my Verizon S5 and every thing is fine except for the Wifi tethering ( Mobile Hotspot ) so I had to Remove the "TetheringProvision.apk" in system/app and replace with the "TetheringProvision.apk" linked below and set permission rw-r--r-- .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...8&d=1404254703

Thanks

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; Yesterday at 03:35 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3091

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho View Post
@ ted77usa

can you please add a flashlight , Mobile Data and a WifiHotspot toggle , and by the way I installed this rom over my Verizon S5 and every thing is fine except for the Wifi tethering ( Mobile Hotspot ) so I had to Remove the "TetheringProvision.apk" in system/app and replace with the "TetheringProvision.apk" linked below and set permission rw-r--r-- .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...8&d=1404254703

Thanks
@machhho
I'm on it.....got it working with XKrome theme last night thanks to @mcnaught82 that testing it on his phone with DK rom.....[emoji41][emoji106]

☆ Swyped From SFour Flying Color CCC Theme ☆
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chitownboi24
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Does anyone know if there's a way to get the stock weather widget instead the modded one included in the rom? Thanks