[ROM][P31xx][4.4.4] SlimKat

Search This thread

jpdesuasido

Jan 13, 2013
City of Meycauayan
Installed SlimKat weekly 6.8 build and latest full BETA gapps. Everything works smoothly. And I like the new style of Google Play Store (looks like your accessing Google Play on PC). However I think you need some workaround on making the Play Store "The Real Dark Slim" because there is no effect on the Play Store when I enabled The Real Dark Slim feature. Overall good work and the AA-kernel test 2 on SlimKat works fluently. Good job Android-Andi :highfive:

Bhaskara Rao

Dec 13, 2013
Tiruvannamalai
Nice battery life on weekly 6.8 with AA-test 2 kernel with Greenify pro. Battery discharged from 51% to 7% in 13 hours 30 minutes with screen open for 2 hours 40 minutes and audio playback for another 2 hours 40 minutes.

uploadfromtaptalk1406617739730.pnguploadfromtaptalk1406617754840.pnguploadfromtaptalk1406617768134.png

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium HD app

stingjoel

Apr 30, 2007
Installed SlimKat weekly 6.8 build and latest full BETA gapps. Everything works smoothly. And I like the new style of Google Play Store (looks like your accessing Google Play on PC). However I think you need some workaround on making the Play Store "The Real Dark Slim" because there is no effect on the Play Store when I enabled The Real Dark Slim feature. Overall good work and the AA-kernel test 2 on SlimKat works fluently. Good job Android-Andi :highfive:

Yes, the latest beta gapps doesn't make the play store black, the tdrs team still working on it. Btw, do you use Facebook application? Mine is partly dark now ?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

fastlane765

Jan 9, 2013
Middle Earth
Look...
ujera7uh.jpg

Known issue on some dpi.
Change dpi and see if it changes.
Same happens on Google mapps

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk

This happens to me too... I tried to change the DPI, :(sadly it didn't solve the issue. I tried to flashed back again to release 6.7 because I don't have any issues there before, but when I open FB and Google Map the problem is still there... Any other solution? Thanks.

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io

Bhaskara Rao

Dec 13, 2013
Tiruvannamalai
Clean installed. ROM is buttery smooth. Audio playback, video playback, you tube and video streaming in browser are working fine. Boeffla Sound is awesome as usual. Portable WiFi hotspot and xposed installer are working fine. In fact everything is very nice for the last one hour. Kudos and lots of thanks to you, Android-Andi!

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium HD app

hadi_xman

Jul 9, 2011
Karachi
i tried changing the DPI to 210 then to 120 but still it cant fix the facebook issue..

Anyone can help or should i have to revert back to the older version?

stingjoel

Apr 30, 2007
i tried changing the DPI to 210 then to 120 but still it cant fix the facebook issue..

Anyone can help or should i have to revert back to the older version?

I change the dpi to 240 and reduce the font size to 80% using AppSetting (Xposed Framework)... It's fixed, but I don't like it, so I uninstall it and open it using a browser ?

Top Liked Posts