Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[XMS] [MANY FIRMWARES] Deodex & SUPERUSERMOD

Tip us?

SquadXPERIA
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
You will need to learn how to make ADB a variable (a quick google search will reveal the answers, also make sure that you swap the tools folder for platform-tools in the variable path) or run ADB from the platform-tools folder yourself (to do this you have to hold down your shift and right click, then open command window here, you can then type adb and the command you need and it will run).
If you are still having problems, shoot me a PM and I will help you when I finish work later. I will also edit the guide later to make it more user friendly.

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Okay thanks, soon ill try again
SONY XPERIA SP C5302
ROM: Ultimate PureXSP (C5303)
Bootloader: LOCKED
Android: 4.3
Build: 12.1.A.1.205
Kernel: Stock Kernel

snj12341
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for you bricking your phone, applications stopping working on you phone or data wipes what may happen during the installs of these files. You are installing them at your own risk. Please make backups of the original files as I won't supply you with them.

Hi, I've deodexed the /system partition to the most recent update (at the time of writing), 15.4.A.1.9, of the Sony Xperia M SINGLE SIM.

The files have been taken from the C1904 ftf, but will work perfectly fine on the C1905 too. The deodexed files come in a neat .zip for if you have an unlocked bootloader, if you don't have an unlocked bootloader please refer to this guide on how to push the files to your device.

I have also modified the services.jar file to enable SUPERUSERMOD, just push the new file to your device and enjoy. You also need to be deodexed to use SUPERUSERMOD.

I will keep this thread updated if any new firmwares get released. Just check back after about a day and I should have them up for you.

15.4.A.1.9 Files:
Deodexed files
services.jar
Thank you very very much sir, I was about to pull my hair out.

adneon0
Old
Thanks Meter 2
How to install superuser mod?? where do I need to put services.jar??

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Free mobile app

gamer649
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 333

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adneon0 View Post
How to install superuser mod?? where do I need to put services.jar??

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Free mobile app
Either push it using ADB or manually replace it on your phone. Using ADB is the safer method. The services.jar file goes in /system/framework/ and you have to be deodexed to use it.

If you wish to push it using ADB check over the last couple of pages, I wrote the codes to do so.
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff Stolen
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905