Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,480 Members 45,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ VanirAOSP ][official][4.4.3][simple,clean,fast..]

Tip us?

Pkt_Lnt
Old
Thanks Meter 1679
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythi View Post
Thanks @allram

here is another build with the sugessted changes http://get.merkmod.com/mythi/tests/v...4.4.072614.zip
Does wifi work now?
Remember - XDA is trying to teach you to fish, not just give you a fish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active i9295 GSM /// [ROM][WIP/Experimental][AOSP][4.3.1] Google Edition for SGS4A (Int'l) /// Gravity Box [JB]
Google Galaxy Nexus i9250 GSM /// [ROM] [AOSP] Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.4] [KTU84P] /// Gravity Box [KK]
Google Nexus 7.2013 /// 4.4.4 [KTU84P] Stock KitKat (unlocked & rooted) /// Gravity Box [KK]

mythi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1639

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkt_Lnt View Post
Does wifi work now?
i didnt test it till now because i made the build and went on
Respect

Try to remmber that development on xda is not for money or publicty but is for fun !

My github
The Following User Says Thank You to mythi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Djjan
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Does wifi work now?
No WiFi doesn't turn on.
Reverted back to 220614

Pkt_Lnt
Old
Thanks Meter 1679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djjan View Post
No WiFi doesn't turn on.
Reverted back to 220614
Yeah, I tried it this morning on the bus commute to work, The 220614 does not deep sleep for me and sucks battery like crazy, I get less than 6 hours standby with less than 30 minutes use.

I am going back to the spegelius 4.3.1 AOSP since all the builds of Vanir for the S4 Active don't work right and no one can seem to fix it.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active i9295 GSM /// [ROM][WIP/Experimental][AOSP][4.3.1] Google Edition for SGS4A (Int'l) /// Gravity Box [JB]
Google Galaxy Nexus i9250 GSM /// [ROM] [AOSP] Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.4] [KTU84P] /// Gravity Box [KK]
Google Nexus 7.2013 /// 4.4.4 [KTU84P] Stock KitKat (unlocked & rooted) /// Gravity Box [KK]

Djjan
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Yeah, I tried it this morning on the bus commute to work, The 220614 does not deep sleep for me and sucks battery like crazy, I get less than 6 hours standby with less than 30 minutes use.

I am going back to the spegelius 4.3.1 AOSP since all the builds of Vanir for the S4 Active don't work right and no one can seem to fix it.
It didn't deep sleep for either. But if you enable SystemUpdateService in Google Service Framework, using a program called Disable Service from Playstore, the drain stops.
The Following User Says Thank You to Djjan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pkt_Lnt
Old
(Last edited by Pkt_Lnt; 27th July 2014 at 05:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djjan View Post
It didn't deep sleep for either. But if you enable SystemUpdateService in Google Service Framework, using a program called Disable Service from Playstore, the drain stops.
This one?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eservice&hl=en

Ok, I just installed it and answered my own question.

Djjan
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
This one?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eservice&hl=en

Ok, I just installed it and answered my own question.
Yes that's the one.

The Following User Says Thank You to Djjan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]