Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 52,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Klick Quick Button / 360 Quick Button

Tip us?

Tyronnster
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Just received mine Ģ3.86 posted to UK. Work fine with klick app

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lazik
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Info from Headset Button Controller author:
"I just released a new version of Headset Button Controller to google play. The version 7.6 includes the pressy mode (version 7.5, which I released yesterday contained a bug). (...) As I said I donīt wont to implement such a hack for long click.
Showing a different profile icon depending on the selected profile makes sense. I will put in on my backlog ..."
link to app:

For me with this app most important things are Tasker support and all apps, shortcuts available to chose as click action.

green2013
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy that great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyronnster View Post
Just received mine Ģ3.86 posted to UK. Work fine with klick app

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
But did you try scanning it? I have premium paid Norton 360 and this is the only app that flagged red but some app are negligible in yellow or orange flag but this collects you sim data & etc as seen in the photo. Anyway, I wanted the app to be tested by the xda community so we will know for sure .

Thanks for the update

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazik View Post
Info from Headset Button Controller author:
"I just released a new version of Headset Button Controller to google play. The version 7.6 includes the pressy mode (version 7.5, which I released yesterday contained a bug). (...) As I said I donīt wont to implement such a hack for long click.
Showing a different profile icon depending on the selected profile makes sense. I will put in on my backlog ..."
link to app:

For me with this app most important things are Tasker support and all apps, shortcuts available to chose as click action.
Thanks for the update but now after reading your post, I updated my app to 7.6 version and lost the ability to use the said since the 7.6version is now a TRIAL app for 1 day. fyi

green2013
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Wink Mi Key

Guys, I found an English version of Mi Key app "MiKey_1.6.2_multilang_xiaomi.eu" and it works great. You can also setup upto 10x commands though some function of "malware embedded ***klick" is a little better compared to this but this is proven clean & no malware/spyware.

***see previous post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...742665&page=14

Hope this helps.

lazik
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Mikey app want work with locked phone.
Kilck app works with locked, also Headset Buton Controller

frezd91
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by green2013 View Post
Guys, I found an English version of Mi Key app "MiKey_1.6.2_multilang_xiaomi.eu" and it works great. You can also setup upto 10x commands though some function of "malware embedded ***klick" is a little better compared to this but this is proven clean & no malware/spyware.

***see previous post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...742665&page=14

Hope this helps.
Why did you say klick app is "malware embedded"? Are you sure? I've scanned it with CM, AVG, Avast and 360 and there are no positives.

Doman
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazik View Post
Mikey app want work with locked phone.
Kilck app works with locked, also Headset Buton Controller
I think it depends on action. For me flashlight works with locked phone using MiKey app.

My little handheld story:
Begining: 3Com Palm IIIc
PocketPC / Windows Mobile era: HP iPAQ 1940 => ASUS MyPal A636 => HTC Feeler (Qtek 8020) => HTC Wizard (Qtek 9100) => HTC TyTN II (Kaiser) => ASUS P750
Android era: Samsung Galaxy Spica GT-i5700 => Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V => Samsung Galaxy Xcover2 (GT-S7710)

Present model: Jiayu G4S