Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,210 Members 49,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXUGNF1][4.4.2] S5 RivalStorm V2.1 [SLIM][S5 Apps/Features][03/07/14]

Tip us?

josephh71
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default typical battery life

What is the average battery life people are experiencing and are you using the baked in kernel?

marqobazua
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I hope this rom keeps updating, it's the most fast, stable and slim rom i have ever used on my s4. The only thing i think is missed is the toolbox.

GamingWiidesire
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by marqobazua View Post
I hope this rom keeps updating, it's the most fast, stable and slim rom i have ever used on my s4. The only thing i think is missed is the toolbox.
So here is my situation: School goes till 30th July 2014 (however no grades anymore) and besides that I am doing my driver license right now (actually really time insensive in Germany, you need to atleast 21 hours of theoretical education (and then a final test that you need to pass and learn for) and also 15-50 hours of driving lessons, depending how got you are (also here a driving test with a licensed examiner).

So long story short.. I won't promise anything but I plan to make a V3 on GNG2 base and Tamirdas V2 mod. But definitely not soon unless I suddenly get the urge to do so. Honestly I am very happy with Phoenix V9.3 right now (ofcourse heavily debloated, about 500mb removed).
The Following User Says Thank You to GamingWiidesire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sanoc69
Old
Thanks Meter 1263
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingWiidesire View Post
So here is my situation: School goes till 30th July 2014 (however no grades anymore) and besides that I am doing my driver license right now (actually really time insensive in Germany, you need to atleast 21 hours of theoretical education (and then a final test that you need to pass and learn for) and also 15-50 hours of driving lessons, depending how got you are (also here a driving test with a licensed examiner).

So long story short.. I won't promise anything but I plan to make a V3 on GNG2 base and Tamirdas V2 mod. But definitely not soon unless I suddenly get the urge to do so. Honestly I am very happy with Phoenix V9.3 right now (ofcourse heavily debloated, about 500mb removed).
can you tell us wich apps and libs you debloated in 9.3?
thanks
Sorry for bad english

The Following User Says Thank You to sanoc69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GamingWiidesire
Old
(Last edited by GamingWiidesire; 18th July 2014 at 11:16 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanoc69 View Post
can you tell us wich apps and libs you debloated in 9.3?
thanks
Don't have a exact list, but I'll try from my head:

System/app

Aircontrol
AllShareCastPlayer
AllShareConrolShare
AllShareFileShare
AllshareFileShareClient
AllshareFileShareServer
AllshareMediaServer
AllshareMediaShare
AntHalservice
AntPlusPlugins
AntRadioService
BeamService
Blurb
Catlog
ChartBuilder
ClockPackage_OSup (because I use S5 themed Clock)
com.fastdorm
com.hp.android.printservice-1 ( I only have a Samsung printer)
com.sec.android.iap-3
com.secretcode
CPUSpy
cscselect
DriveLink
DriveLinkRemote
EasyFavoritesContactsWidget
ELMAgent
FasterFix
FlashAnnotate
FlashAnnotateSvc
FWUpgrade
GoogleSearchWidget
GoogleTTS
Headlines
IdeaSketch_H
IdleWifi
InteractiveKeyguardTutorial
InteractiveTutorial
MobilePrintSvc_Epson
MobilePrintSvc_WFDS
OSMonitor
Quickconnect
Quickconnectinteraction
QuickMemoCover
QuickMemoWidget
Rakeln
RCPComponents
SamsungContentsAgent
SamsungOCR2
SamsungTTS
SBrowser
SBrowserTry
SecDownloadProviderui (I use S5 one)
SecEmail_J
SecExchange
SecQuickMemo
SecQuickmemoApp
shootit-sf
shootit
Slidelaunch
SmartBriefing4x2
SoundDetector
SPenSdk3
TerminalEM
TravelService
UniversalMDMClient
System/priv-app

DSMForwarding
DSMLawmo
FotaClient
PageBuddyNotiSvc2
Pinboard
SPPPushClient_Prod
/data

Blue
Classic
ColorOS
com.bjbinc.mwmphone-3
com.hp.android.printservice-2
GMDAirCommandShortcut
heimi
Huawei
iOS7
MEIZU
MIUI
mobi.xperiacle.penwindowmanager-1
Natural
net.indieroms.omegadroid-2
newdream
os
sense5
suya
xiaohuangren3
yudi

You could remove more/less depending on what you personally want. Unfortunately can't list the LIBs anymore, which I removed. Also tons of stuff in there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GamingWiidesire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marqobazua
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingWiidesire View Post

I really love your rom it's my daily driver. I don't like the phoenix rom i think is really heavy and i like a slim fast rom with the s5 goodies thats why i am using your rom.

woodykr
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Hello guys, congratulations for the rom. I wanted to ask how come I can not add widgets with nova launcher, when I try go to settings crash

GamingWiidesire
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodykr View Post
Hello guys, congratulations for the rom. I wanted to ask how come I can not add widgets with nova launcher, when I try go to settings crash
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=389
The Following User Says Thank You to GamingWiidesire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kiruba8
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up Great rom

Great rom Thank You, any update is comming.
S(>^,^)>K