Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,888 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Kernel]Vanilla AOSP 4.4.4 for VZW m7

Tip us?

xtpaint01
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Just switched over from being on CM since I've had the phone and I have to say WOW. The battery life is amazing and it's so much more responsive. I don't think I'll be switching ROMs anytime soon. Thank you so much!

I just have a couple questions. Is there a way to bring up the options menu using the home button somehow? On CM you could double tap home to bring it up and I've managed to do it on accident a few times, but I can't figure it out. Also, do you anticipate ART being functional in the future? Once again thank you so much for all your work, this is the android experience I was looking for.

tflogic
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtpaint01 View Post
Just switched over from being on CM since I've had the phone and I have to say WOW. The battery life is amazing and it's so much more responsive. I don't think I'll be switching ROMs anytime soon. Thank you so much!

I just have a couple questions. Is there a way to bring up the options menu using the home button somehow? On CM you could double tap home to bring it up and I've managed to do it on accident a few times, but I can't figure it out. Also, do you anticipate ART being functional in the future? Once again thank you so much for all your work, this is the android experience I was looking for.
You could use Gravity Box to change the home button mapping.

xtpaint01
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tflogic View Post
You could use Gravity Box to change the home button mapping.
I figured it out. If you tap half on the screen half off right above the HTC logo it brings up the options menu.

buckmarble
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtpaint01 View Post
I figured it out. If you tap half on the screen half off right above the HTC logo it brings up the options menu.
This is called logo2menu. It's a screen option you can toggle in trickster

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Current device:
Verizon HTC One M7vzw, m7wlv
Verizon HTC One M8 VZW

Developer of Elite Lunar kernels