FINAL-[ROM][4.4.4r2]p6200/p6210/t869](11Nov2014)CM-11.0 Unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pinuno

It happens to me also, I don't know why it also becomes blank screen after the samsung tab plus logo, is there other alternative way in flashing this? Btw, I flashed the other CM 11 Roms and it is working perfectly.

Last edited:

infinito20

Apr 10, 2009
For the second question, I think you call it in the normal way. Hold the tab and stick it to the ear.
Normal phone are much shorter. When we stick it to the ear, the mic is above our mouth and pointing to our mouth direction.

For our tab, it is too long and the bottom mic is below our mouth and pointing away from our mouth.
Sound wave radiate almost spherical from out mouth. That's why our tab would sound like afar. It is acturally from behind the mic.
The second mic is at the top (above the ear) which doesn't help too.
Try speak to the mic and use the speaker or use a headset. It would be much better.
If you think Stock is OK, you better stick with Stock. I really don't have the knowledge to "fix" that.

Good luck! ;)

Hi, Daniel, I have the same issue on this Rom, the Stock seems works better than this on the call. I think that this is a bug that may be described in the first post, because decrease the usability of the terminal.

BTW the other features work very fine and thank you for your beautiful work.

I have seen that you have produce another porting on P6200, the CarbonRom. You think the phone is affected by the same bug?

Thank you again in advance

daniel_hk

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Realme X2
Hi, Daniel, I have the same issue on this Rom, the Stock seems works better than this on the call. I think that this is a bug that may be described in the first post, because decrease the usability of the terminal.

BTW the other features work very fine and thank you for your beautiful work.

I have seen that you have produce another porting on P6200, the CarbonRom. You think the phone is affected by the same bug?

Thank you again in advance
The kernel driver and all telephony blobs are from Samsung, same as stock. The only difference would be platform telephony (from Google) and the Phone app which is the UI.
If Samsung provided the "real" source, I don't know why there is difference.
If you insist there is a "bug", I don't know what can I do. Samsung didn't provide any source of telephony and I'm using the same blobs from their ROM.

Don't bother to try, all my ROMs use the same Samsung blobs. ;)

infinito20

Apr 10, 2009
The kernel driver and all telephony blobs are from Samsung, same as stock. The only difference would be platform telephony (from Google) and the Phone app which is the UI.
If Samsung provided the "real" source, I don't know why there is difference.
If you insist there is a "bug", I don't know what can I do. Samsung didn't provide any source of telephony and I'm using the same blobs from their ROM.

Don't bother to try, all my ROMs use the same Samsung blobs. ;)

Thanks for the fast reply. If there aren't difference in phone part rom's I think there is nothig to do for resolve the issue...

mrx132

Jun 11, 2008
freeze

Hi to all,
On my p6200 this ROM have lot of freeze, i try various gapps but without solve.
I try with other 4.4.4 ROM KK, slim, omni, with the same problem.
Now i use slim 5.1 it run without freeze.
Tanks.

cherven

Jan 22, 2013
Hey mrx 132 I have the same problem, my p6200 freezes the screen, it is awful because I have to restart every time. Where did you get those 5.1 rom. I wanna try if it's going to work with mine

mennims

Oct 23, 2012
I had the same problem with the freezing. I don't remember it happening on the previous update. The way I solve it is by going into settings, performance gpu, and setting all the things in the lowest setting including voltage, it doesn't freeze at all maybe once compared to ten times without it. It happens alot in games

2anyone

Jun 10, 2007
I just install this rom, 20141111, but my p6210 pad can't rotate screen to portrait, only remain the landscape. The landscape seems can flip rotating, but can't be the portrait. Please help. thanks.

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
Reflash cm again, it should fix it.
Just go through the steps again like the first time.

I flashed this on my tab 4 months ago with no problems.
Last flash for these ancient tabs.

Pp.

2anyone

Jun 10, 2007
Not sure what's problem in my Samsung p6210 (Samsung P6210 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus), as the TWRP custom recovery is landscape only as well, I believe that's the problem from there. Is there anyone can give me any advice how to fix it?

MaxMusaab

Mar 5, 2015
Can anyone share their battery life experience? How is it as compared to stock? I flashed this for my friend and he's complaining of poor battery life, i told him to wait a week... Any1?

MaxMusaab

Mar 5, 2015
Hey guys having a problem with contacts? Can't see any of my contacts on sim, already tried other apps, same. However, whatsapp recognises the contacts, just the dialer doesn't. Using a p6200. Any help is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With a few requests from tab-plus owners, I started building ROMs for tab-plus. I don't want to ignor anyone so built for all models.
    I can't reply all post because I don't have the tab to test. However, I tried to answer all PMs as detail as possible. Once a while in these few months, I received a few hostile PMs, calling me names, etc. I might have asked too many questions. I don't have the ability to guess what model or which ROM if they are not mentioned. I don't know why asking for a screen shot, a video or details would be too much for someone.
    Anyway, I over estimated myself to support a device I don't have. I have spent too much resource and I don't think I can do this any more. Bye. :)
    *** Lollipop is out so my development for Kitkat is done. As a closure, I included all tab-plus models in this final build***

logo.png

It's about time for our brother GT-Plus to have a Kitkat. This is an unoffical build of CyanogenMod 11 for the Samsung GalaxyTab Plus
    Although it still have issues,it is quite interesting to take a bite on the KitKat. I never expect we can go this far..:D

Release Note:
    2014/07/27
    Finally get cm-11 boot! In this build, new kernel is included, GPU settings are added to performance settings. Hoping any tab plus may get a stable GPU O/C settings. ;)

2014/06/27
    Haven't updated the cm-11.0 for a long time. Just waiting for a more stable release. Cumulative fixes from other builds are included. Locationging problem in 4.4.3 is fixed in 4.4.4. Bettery life seems better too! Don't forget using the latest Gapps for 4.4.4. :D
    Requrested by local friends, the Alipay link is added for Donation.

2014/04/10
    This new build include all the fixes in my Slimkat + Incall screen is fixed! Sames as the dialer, the inCall screen is portrait now. :cool:
    For some unknown reason. screen is distorted after rotation found in few apks (like build-in Browser). Same fix in Slimkat doesn't work for cm11 and Omni... However, a simple relaunch from recent menu will fix that. That would be the only minor issue left....;)
     History

2014/03/15
    Finally, bluetooth headset is fixed! Cheers! :highfive:
    During calls, press bluetooth headset button once will direct audio to headset, press again will end call.
    VoiceDialer is not working with bluetooth yet but Google seach can be activated by pressing bluetooh button.
    Only mirror issues left so it is reaching beta now...

For Change Log and Known Issues, please visit my thread for 7.7:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2529678
    Cheers!:victory:

Downloads: :highfive:
    Hosts: goo.im, AndroidFileHost
    mirror1: http://pan.baidu.com/s/126h4y#dir/path=/cm-11.0
    kernel: http://goo.im/devs/daniel_hk/rom/kernel

Use gapps for cm-11.0 : Check the gapps folder in the above links
    Or the latest pa_gapps: http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps

Recovery requirement
    ** CWM6, TWRP 2.3.1 or above is OK.
    Most of the 4.4 Roms require the latest reovery with file_contexts and set_metadata support.I have patch the update-binary to work with old recoveries.

** See my thread to patch any gapps or ROMs with set_metadata fail **

Source: :cool:
    kernel & device trees For those interested, I just created both cm10.2 & cm11 device trees for GT-Plus.
    github: https://github.com/danielhk?tab=repositories

Credits: :good:
    ** The CyanogenMod Team who keep many devices alive!
    ** All those who donate to me. Giving me the resources to upgrade my PC and accessories!
    ** All those who help our cool tab's developments!

Donations:

show.htm

See OmniROM post#2 for TIPS on 4.4
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47668044&postcount=2

A few said Bar code not working. I tested it and found no trouble.
    Screenshot_2014-07-28-22-52-35.jpg
    I also cleared my cache but I ended up with countless crash with com.gapps.phone I think. Are you using P6200?

ART requires ODEX gapps. You may get one at the gapps folder in my cm-11 links.

Good luck!
    Daniel I have now installed CM because Omni rom just wasn't working out. CM is quite awesome but my sim card doesn't work with it :'( I checked the forums and they say I must use CWM 6.0.4.5 and reflash, so I downloaded your unofficial CWM and installed it and reflashed CM but it still doesn't work:'( what do I do?

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Ok so I see I can dial numbers check my airtime and all that, so it IS working but it just doesn't display that I have signal or 3g and it says I must insert sim card... Please fixxxxx

I'm doing this for fun and for free in my spare time. Sometimes not even a thanks. If there is issue, of course I'll try to fix (if I can). If you guys read the post, most of the known issues are listed in my 7.7 thread. (link is also provided). There might already be answers for you.

I'm quite sure you didn't flash the latest build. Check the date, cm11 is 0223, omni is 0209. To avoid wasting time, see the title next time for the version date. Check other host or mirrors too ;)

I splent 20 hrs (since yesterday) retrying and retrying.uploading to goo.im and I just finished. They must have some trouble. :(
    You might have downloaded form goo.im when the latest was not yet available.

Tried to flash after the flashing not booting so went back to restore....
    Spec - CWM 6.0.2.7
    tried CM11 unofficial with new gapps but failed... Not booting ... blank screen only.....

It has been a few versions now. Although I don't have a tab plus to test, no way it is not boot.
    It might be a dirty flash (without factory reset) or corrupted file. Wrong kernel or mismatch /data sometimes also cause black screen.

Posting is for sharing and/or looking for answer. You need to provide more details. eg. which rom and gapps (version and date) you have flashed. Sometimes there might be a corrupted file in host. I have two hosts and two mirrors. I'm sure you can verify that.

Good luck! ;)
    So pleased that rom's are being made for our tab plus's, which i feel from using other 7 sammy tabs, ours is the best built.
    And now with new rom's to go with it, makes it a cracking tablet.
    Just a few bugs to iron out which i am sure the maker of whom we appreciate so much will come up with the answers in the near future.
    Thank you kindly