Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [G2] [4.4.4] TeamEOS - The Revival || Nightlies

Tip us?

EvilDobe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 547

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by goast View Post
Has the new theme engine been merged yet?
Nope. I'll tag you if/when it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcfan View Post
Started using it right now and something triggers my OCD.

It's the NX Engine Logo.

It's not in the absolute vertical center of the nav bar!!! It's a bit above the center.

---------------------------

FC:

I got FC in weathers setting when I chose the unit to Celsius.. SystemUI always FC, until I force reboot.
StatusBar -- Expanded header was selected when FCs occured.

Privacy Guard:

Any plan to merge privacy guard? Chinese apps always request a lot of permissions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinninbsod View Post
Great work runs well

Bugs when attempting to enable expanded desktop soft reboots
Probably no priv guard. Can't never say never.

I'll see what I can find in regards to the expanded desktop. I haven't updated in a while (been busy with life /sigh) so I'll do that shortly to see what all the commotion is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoamanwtf View Post
ROM runs great but are there any plans to add in expanded desktop and possibly pie controls? I hate losing part of my screen in games.. Also a way to disable the super bright charging LED would be great. Thanks guys!
We already have expanded desktop.
No PIE. My opinion on PIE is asdlkfjasd;fjlasdf;lkasjdfuiw[ojerk;lmasdf90uiowjklfasmd;asdfalsdf. That's all I have to say about that.
I'll see if I can find the battery light commit & bring it in.
Please don't clutter up threads with "thanks" posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to EvilDobe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

@lbert
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Korean F320 Testing Report

Some pointers for those of you waiting to try out EOS for the Korean models of the G2 when the team here release it.

I've tested several pre-releases with Recon Freak and today's build installed like clockwork and has been awesome all day today.

The 320 comes in 3 flavors as I'm sure you know, S, K and L. The K version is most popular as its nearer to the international variants and most recovery and custom roms have had more focus on K. L is the variant designed for use on LG's own mobile network in Korea. They all have 32GB of storage, an SD slot and replaceable batteries (and a nasty little antennae for domestic digital TV).

I found that the TWRP AutoRec from cloudyfa for my 320L was the only 2.7 version I could get to flash (I tried lots believe me) and it worked perfectly in testing.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715496

I tested with a 64GB SD card and of course had exFAT from first use on the stock ROM which meant the SD card wasn't recognised. I formatted this to FAT32 with the HP USB Format tool. Then inserted the SD card and erased it in phone and it became fully r/w. Only then with the SD card working fully did I flash EOS.

The standard install method was used. Worked a treat.

4G working (Lycamobile/ KPN in Netherlands), Apps with external SD support working (Spotify tested), headphone sound very clear (no popping or background noise, volume levels excellent). Tested pa-google apps stock version:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942

which are working fine so far. All backed up user apps and data restored from Titanium Backup without problems. Thanks for letting me help test
The Following User Says Thank You to @lbert For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

whoamanwtf
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Haha, alright fine for pie I'll just use LMT, as for the extended though.. Where is it located I somehow cannot seem to find it. Thank you for the ROM and the reply!

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
LG G2
Nexus 7 (2013)
FireTV
Tags
eos, lg g2, lg g2 4.4.2