FORUMS

Problem with Spice Coolpad 2 MI-496

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By nutboy38, Junior Member on 26th May 2014, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,

I have purchased one Spice MI-496 in the month of February 2014. It was working fine apart from the Banking SMS. I searched for solution and found it in here. I updated it to version 8 and was happy that the sms were being received.

Please not I am a newbie in this Android world.

Now suddenly I saw a problem arising. When I am calling someone or receiving some calls and at the same time I want to do some other operation in the mobile (even by touching the unlock button), the set immediately goes into 'Cleaning up resources mode'. Thereafter I tried with V9, IMUI, but all have the same problem.

I am so disheartened now that I do not know what to do.

Would someone like FR or someother member help me out of this situation?

I would ever remain grateful to you people.

28th May 2014, 11:34 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutboy38

Hi,

I have purchased one Spice MI-496 in the month of February 2014. It was working fine apart from the Banking SMS. I searched for solution and found it in here. I updated it to version 8 and was happy that the sms were being received.

Please not I am a newbie in this Android world.

Now suddenly I saw a problem arising. When I am calling someone or receiving some calls and at the same time I want to do some other operation in the mobile (even by touching the unlock button), the set immediately goes into 'Cleaning up resources mode'. Thereafter I tried with V9, IMUI, but all have the same problem.

I am so disheartened now that I do not know what to do.

Would someone like FR or someother member help me out of this situation?

I would ever remain grateful to you people.

Someone please help me as I am having a very rough and tumultuous time with my phone
29th July 2014, 06:10 PM |#3  
Flag akola
Thanks Meter: 17

More
try using chill rom
link in Facebook group.. flash chienes recovary and flas the rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)