[Recovery][Mod][AOSP/SENSE]MultiROM V22 for Droid DNA(Unofficial Port)(Mar 16)

7th July 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 29

173 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiethemorris

No it doesn't make a difference. Idk why it wouldn't Mount your flash drive. FYI if you reformat data as ext4 you don't necessarily have to reflash the ROM. It should still let you get in so you can restore your sdcard data from you otg drive. Then after that I would reflash.

I think that the ROM itself is not supporting f2fs... That's the only thing I can think of. If you want you can try cm11 but I don't think that will with either. I'm gonna see if maybe I can make a flashable zip with f2fs tools.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk

Well, I'm glad I could at least help, I'm going to have to reflash anyway :P Like an idiot, I didn't make a backup, and I can't get past the Welcome screen because it keeps saying that it can't connect to Google.
The Following User Says Thank You to rejectedjs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 43

217 posts
More
Thanks Jamie for your work on this. Wish you'd be successful in getting this work soon
10th July 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #73  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 775

1,782 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatp

Thanks Jamie for your work on this. Wish you'd be successful in getting this work soon

You're welcome. I'm just terribly confused because nobody else with f2fs support on their device has mentioned anything about this problem. As usual the DNA has decided to be an extra pita.

29th July 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #74  
Thanks Meter: 3

17 posts
So if I want to get this working and I'm currently on viper could I just download everything, do a backup, wipe and install AOSP, then install viper backup as a secondary in multirom recovery?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Free mobile app
29th July 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #75  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 775

1,782 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyinHD

So if I want to get this working and I'm currently on viper could I just download everything, do a backup, wipe and install AOSP, then install viper backup as a secondary in multirom recovery?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Yeah, you should be able to restore your backup as a secondary ROM without any problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to jamiethemorris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Droid DNA Original Android Development by ThreadRank