Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,817 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to restore DROID RAZR M back to stock JB 4.1.2 from the kitkat 4.4.2

Tip us?

theemaster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnatGoSplat View Post
I don't think you're correct. Reason I mentioned those lines was I saw I had removed them when I downgraded my phone to 4.1.2, and my phone had no problems rebooting into jb.
agree to disagree?

once again I'm saying my bootloader.. was constantly loading.. every time I power cycled or put the phone off.. I would be stuck in that "usb connecting" mode.. that's why I ran the command above..

also here's another tip for newbies.. if you get really sick of the "Motorola bootloader unlocked message" there's this

ezknives
Old
Thanks Meter 129
ATTACK released a few boot logos to get rid of the unlocked message here it has the stock red M also with a flashable zip option...

Sent from my XT907 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

toroloco73
Old
Thanks Meter 13
i have a unlock razr m, unlocked bootloader before KK update.

Can in downgrade without problem to JB ? which kind of problems can i have during the downgrade?
Motorola Moto X XT1052

thewraith420
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by theemaster View Post
agree to disagree?

once again I'm saying my bootloader.. was constantly loading.. every time I power cycled or put the phone off.. I would be stuck in that "usb connecting" mode.. that's why I ran the command above..

also here's another tip for newbies.. if you get really sick of the "Motorola bootloader unlocked message" there's this
It's actually a safety feature. Remove both of them and you have no problem
Remove only the last one and you'll boot to fastboot mode every time you restart. If the flash fails it's supposed to make sure you can get back to fastboot mode
The Following User Says Thank You to thewraith420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]