Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,404 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How do you like all the features?
Too Much / too bloated 12 19.35%
Not enough / needs more 17 27.42%
Just the right balance 33 53.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][NAE][TW 4.4] [TEAM ACHERON] SuperS4 [ODEXED/DEODEXED] UPDATED 7-27-14

Tip us?
 
btoddweber
Old
#1051  
btoddweber's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1729
Posts: 2,391
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Knoxville
+1 Philz 6.44.8 recovery

If you say "Please" be sure and hit "Thanks"
 
g_ding84
Old
#1052  
g_ding84's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 7430
Posts: 5,075
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rochester, NY

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by amieldl143 View Post
Found. The issue..system, media,audio, then ui folder had missing .ogg files..took stock nae ui folder and added missing files ... now I have all the shutter sounds and video recording sounds...cool beans. Should of thought of that...Love this rom....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
That's what I said from the get go about 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to g_ding84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pontif
Old
#1053  
pontif's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 122
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Raleigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesredmond82 View Post
Have anyone been able to successfully flash this 1.6 version with no issues? If so please tell me what recovery you used and your directions? BECAUSE OMG I used Philz recovery yesterday and it didnt work at all so I am nervous to try and flash this 1.6 ROM again.
CWM6.0.4.4
Follow instructions on first page step for step

Important that after you do your wipes
REBOOT RECOVERY BEFORE INSTALL
Install ROM
Enjoy greatest touchwiz Rom out there
The Following User Says Thank You to pontif For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
denttarek
Old
#1054  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesredmond82 View Post
Have anyone been able to successfully flash this 1.6 version with no issues? If so please tell me what recovery you used and your directions? BECAUSE OMG I used Philz recovery yesterday and it didnt work at all so I am nervous to try and flash this 1.6 ROM again.
Twrp just wipped cache and dalvik, flashed and no trouble

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
 
amieldl143
Old
#1055  
amieldl143's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 321
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_ding84 View Post
That's what I said from the get go about 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sorry I misunderstood.. great room always..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to amieldl143 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sandman121383
Old
#1056  
sandman121383's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 199
Join Date: Aug 2012
Only thing I changed was governor in ktweaker to ktoonservative . Letting it settle in before anything else. Anyone under or over clocking? I don't play games so my battery life should be great just like version 1.5. This is awesome stuff.
Carrier:Sprint
Phone:SGS4 SPH-L720
Rom:[ROM][NAE][TW 4.4] [TEAM ACHERON] SuperS4 [ODEXED]
Recovery: CWM 6.0.4.4
Firmware:MF9
Modem:NAE
 
pontif
Old
#1057  
pontif's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 122
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Raleigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman121383 View Post
Only thing I changed was governor in ktweaker to ktoonservative . Letting it settle in before anything else. Anyone under or over clocking? I don't play games so my battery life should be great just like version 1.5. This is awesome stuff.
Look back a few pages and get @btoddweber settings. I had 61% @ 12 hours yesterday went downhill when I played games lol still got 22 hours @6% left.

Tags
4.4.2 rom, kats are tasty, team acheron!!!, touch jizz
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes