Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 40,598 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from lj50036: CROMBi-kk Test Release!

[Q&A]★★★[KitKat 4.4.4][TF300 CROMBi-kk][DATA2SD | ROM2SD | F2FS | CM11]★★★

Tip us?

lvso496
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default TF300TL Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by collindv View Post
As I understand it this had been answered many times. The latest Asus ROM is at 4.2, until (not likely to happen) they update there won't be support for the G or TL models.

Also, I believe this works work for this device but you would not have wireless data. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I see what you mean, so I suppose I didn't pose my question correctly. First I'll start with the lack of asus support. TF300T also stopped official asus support at 4.2 if I'm reading the ASUS support website correctly, however the TF300T continues to get new rooms, such as this one. I am aware the TF300T ROMS also work on the TL, but a you said, lose the cellular connectivity. I suppose my question, more appropriately phrased, would be is there anything I could do, as an owner of the TF300TL, do to help create a fully functional 4.4 ROM for said device?

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 12307

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlack75 View Post
Hi to all,

I'm on CROMi-X 5.4 and I want to switch on CROMBi-kk, but I need some information:

On my friend tablet, i tried the latest cm-11-SNAPSHOT-M8 and I found some problem with the HW acceleration:
- I cannot play some video (avi or mkv) (DICE player has a force close, MX player use SW deconding with a lot of lag)
- launch any THD application produce a force close (Sonic 4 THD and Splashtop THD)

these application worked in a perfect way using CROMi-X 5.4 with GRIMLOCK_Kernel_V0.8.

I read that is based from CM11, (also OmniRom does not implement HW acceleration) so I think that t CROMBi-kk could have the same problems with HW acceleration.

Can Anyone confirm it?

Thx in advance
Yes I suspect CM11 doesn't do HW acceleration as well as stock.
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700T Infinity
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF300T | TF201T | ME301T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700T Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700T Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201T Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF701

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X / CROMBi-kk Development

JoopK21
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Backup gone

Hi there,

New here. My tf300 was lagging more and more so i thought 4.4 was the solution.
Man, was it hard to get cm11 working on my tablet. Now it's working but in the process something went wrong.

I made a backup with twrpv2.5.0.0. (following the stept this version was the one i finally ended up downloading). I worked perfect.
Because of failing attemps to get cm11 working i ended up installing other versions of twrp. From that moment i could not find my backup anymore ( and yes: i forgot to make a back up after installing other twrp versions)

Is there a way to get it back or am i lost...

Thanks in advance..

Joop
Tags
4.4.2 kitkat, cm11, crombi-kk