Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,174 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Preview #2: Omni

Tip us?
 
halo1121
Old
#11  
halo1121's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Nov 2013
I'd like to help but do not have time for the computer and as I returned to cm11 is I was only testing the ROM But thank you very much for the help
 
tboney
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2014
I am trying to build this and run into a problem with libs3c aries camera imports. Did you come across this ? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app
 
FBis251
Old
#13  
FBis251's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3583
Posts: 3,273
Join Date: Mar 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboney View Post
I am trying to build this and run into a problem with libs3c aries camera imports. Did you come across this ? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app
Where did you get your device tree code from? Are you using a local manifest that I can look at?
 
daothanhduy1996
Old
(Last edited by daothanhduy1996; 10th July 2014 at 11:50 PM.)
#14  
daothanhduy1996's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2701
Posts: 1,067
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hochiminh City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboney View Post
I am trying to build this and run into a problem with libs3c aries camera imports. Did you come across this ? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app
That's seemly because you missed the hardware_samsung repo: Add this into your local_manifest

Code:
Select Code
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_hardware_samsung.git


If you find me deserve with all of my work, you can either press "thanks" or donate to help me with my finance for university next year. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to daothanhduy1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tboney
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by daothanhduy1996 View Post
That's seemly because you missed the hardware_samsung repo: Add this into your local_manifest

Code:
Select Code
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_hardware_samsung.git
I will try that thank you very much. For roms related to beanstalk would i not use the linaro.xml and teamacid.xml listed in cm11 build directions?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app
 
FBis251
Old
#16  
FBis251's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3583
Posts: 3,273
Join Date: Mar 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboney View Post
I will try that thank you very much. For roms related to beanstalk would i not use the linaro.xml and teamacid.xml listed in cm11 build directions?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app
I haven't attempted to use the cm11 specific trees for beanstalk, dao would know best about that since I had to make come CM specific modifications to the source code.
 
tboney
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2014
I got it to build. Having trouble at boot

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes