Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 45,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TW4.4]ROMofTHRONES deodexed-deknoxed-n7105 nordic

Tip us?

ichristianp16
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Can this work on the T-Mobile note 2

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cnote74
Old
Thanks Meter 2541

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichristianp16 View Post
Can this work on the T-Mobile note 2

Yes it's tested and works on n7105, i317, i317m, t889 and t889v.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-P907A using XDA Premium HD app
sent from the depths of androidinsomnia always lurking around somewhere
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cnote74 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ROM_MAN
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Just have one question for you all does the AGNI support swapping like swapping apps or not? If anyone knows please let me know thank you

biggie6924
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Been running this rom for 2 days whith latest agni kernel and jrummies sd fix. Having zero issues so far batter seems solid still have terrible call service but still debating if the is an area, permissive or just a modem thing. But im liking it. Just wish I had a 5x5 launcher and I would be so happy. Thanks for all the hard work.

carlz28
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I'm running this ROM on the T-Mobile variant. Stock everything that came with the ROM, no edits of any XML/config files. All seems well except one issue. While using Google music, if the screen is off, randomly the screen will just turn on anywhere from 30-40 seconds before a song is complete. This is accompanied with a few milliseconds of silence and/or a popping static sound. With or without headphones plugged in. I skimmed through the thread but didn't see anyone post this issue. Anyone experience this? Maybe try the AGNi kernel?

shinglers
Old
Thanks Meter 68
hey guys and gals, Installed on my note 2 t889. Lost root and recovery had to odin back to stock and start over. I'll try again later today.

f4phantomii
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Was thinking of trying this one. Can anyone confirm it still works with the Tmo wifi calling and tethering? I use both features often.

James62370
Old
Thanks Meter 40
This is based off of international version, therefore no t-mobile wifi calling. From what I recall tethering works with a small modification.
The Following User Says Thank You to James62370 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattlowry
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1071

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by f4phantomii View Post
Was thinking of trying this one. Can anyone confirm it still works with the Tmo wifi calling and tethering? I use both features often.
tethering works. use wanam xposed module to disable provisioning

f4phantomii
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Probably a dealbreaker for me then as I have had the wifi calling save my bacon several times, such as in mountain regions where coverage is poor from terrain and especially on a few trips to Canada where I would have had to change plans.

As for tethering, I already get that from Tmo as part of my plan, so no hacking required normally. Would it work out of the box on this or would I still need to follow the steps you outline above?