Now it's time for something simple. This setup contains 4 widgets and 3 of them are Popup widgets. In this setup I'm using Nova launcher, but it'll work with any other launcher. As I mentioned before I've used Popup Widget app, but it's not neccessary, because you can place the widgets on the other page and it'll look similar.
567 Home screen aka The Simple Home Screen
Get needed apps:
• Nova Launcher
(but you can use any other launcher)
• Zooper Widget
• Popup Widget 2
(recommended but not neccessary)
• Muzei Live Wallpaper
• Elun Icon Pack
(Optional, now it's 50% SALE!)
• Launcher setup:
- Grid 10x6
- Margins None
- Hide system statusbar
- Hide dock
- Disable icon labels
- 2 screens on homescreen (or 3 if you aren't using Popup Widget app)
1. Put files on your internal storage or SD card (just move files with folders)
2. Change launcher settings as shown before
3. Put and resize 4x1 ZW widget and choose template called "567 mainbar"
4. Restore Popup Widget 2 settings (Open app, tap menu button and choose restore)
5. Set the Widget OnTap action to > shortcuts > Popup Widget 2 > tap on multi select > select 3 widgets > tap "OK"
6. Tap on main widget, then the 3 other widgets should appear. Choose correct widgets just like on the screeenshots. If somethings wrong, resize widgets in Widget settings window or move them or change their on-screen size by holding the finger on them.
7. Place your favourite icons on the other page.
As always if you have any questions, problems, ask in comments. Hope you enjoy!