Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 40,984 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.3] AOSPA Legacy 4+ [OFFICIAL] | HOVER |

Tip us?

Rapier
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1601

DONATE TO ME
The new official builds are up...4.45 stable and the Alpha 3. Haven't time to test yet but I'm afraid Alpha still has fc. If anyone flash it quicker maybe can tell

Sent from nowhere over the air...
Don't force it...use a bigger hammer!

HTC One S - AOSPA Legacy 4+ / CandyKat
HTC Desire S - IceColdSandwich
HTC Legend - CyanogenMod V7.1.0 (sold)

jnne2012
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapier View Post
The new official builds are up...4.45 stable and the Alpha 3. Haven't time to test yet but I'm afraid Alpha still has fc. If anyone flash it quicker maybe can tell

Running 4.45 stable right now. No issues yet, but see no changes from 4.44.. Clean install.

[Edit:] I want to use navigation buttons, but when i try to enable them (tried gravitybox and build.prop mod) i get systemui force close.. This happens both 4.44 and 4.45.

Rapier
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1601

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnne2012 View Post
Running 4.45 stable right now. No issues yet, but see no changes from 4.44.. Clean install.

[Edit:] I want to use navigation buttons, but when i try to enable them (tried gravitybox and build.prop mod) i get systemui force close.. This happens both 4.44 and 4.45.
Can you access Recents menu? All the Alphas till now give systemUI FC when accessing recents...including Alpha 3 that I've just flashed. It works for you ok?

jnne2012
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapier View Post
Can you access Recents menu? All the Alphas till now give systemUI FC when accessing recents...including Alpha 3 that I've just flashed. It works for you ok?
Read my comment again! I installed 4.45 stable, not that 4.5 alpha 3 one.

Rapier
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1601

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnne2012 View Post
Read my comment again! I installed 4.45 stable, not that 4.5 alpha 3 one.
Sorry, my bad...I guess I'm too tired

The Following User Says Thank You to Rapier For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

_kevn_
Old
Thanks Meter 99
System ui fc still on the 4.5 alpha 3. :'( I've just asked over on g+ about where Logcats and such should be reported if anywhere other than here on XDA for specific devices.

I fear that if we can't find a way to fix it before the time comes when the recents card stack is ready for print time, then that'll be the end of the road for the for old ville as far as official builds are concerned.

I am making progress on getting things ready to try my hands at building but that still probably won't help when it comes to in depth problem solving. :-/

Other news, 4.45 running like a top as usual here!. No complaints on the stable build.

transmitted via skynet
The Following User Says Thank You to _kevn_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jnne2012
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kevn_ View Post
System ui fc still on the 4.5 alpha 3. :'( I've just asked over on g+ about where Logcats and such should be reported if anywhere other than here on XDA for specific devices.

I fear that if we can't find a way to fix it before the time comes when the recents card stack is ready for print time, then that'll be the end of the road for the for old ville as far as official builds are concerned.

I am making progress on getting things ready to try my hands at building but that still probably won't help when it comes to in depth problem solving. :-/

Other news, 4.45 running like a top as usual here!. No complaints on the stable build.

transmitted via skynet
Yeah, i just think that thing! Hope the problem is easy to find/solve.