Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,525 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z1s KitKat Official

Tip us?

grumpySasquatch
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchlbenner View Post
Really if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.
You are the one that needs to be put. In the corner!

Sent from my C6916 using xda premium
That's the nicest thing.anyone could've said on this thread. Instead of grown men whining, man up. It'll all be Ok, I promise.

Sent from my C6916 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LaosPerson
Old
(Last edited by LaosPerson; Today at 02:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpySasquatch View Post
If you guys are here on Xda, I'm assuming most of you did research before you bought the phone. You should all know Sony is slow to update, if you got a phone to always have the latest software you shouldve got the nexus 5, or a gs4. Instead of making yourselves rage over an update why not just forget about it? Then when it comes be happy. Personally I don't mind as I love this phone, I did a straight trade for a gs4 on Craigs coming from 4.4.2 were not missing much IMHO. Honestly I laugh when I read these posts, a lot of you guys remind me of whiney little kids that need to get put in a corner. If you want 4.4 that bad get a new phone or figure out how to hack it. Until then I'm gonna keep patiently checking this thread for Updates.

Sent from my C6916 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
sheez, the only reason i got this phone because one, it is waterrproof, secondly it has a 32gb internal storage so i don't need an external sd card just yet and don't even try saying anything about external storage becasue it's useless when it comes down to installing apps from the play store, only for music and picture media. And besides it's not bad to be impatient as seeing how my 100 dollar acer tablet just got an update for kitkat. Third, I was hoping we would be able to flash stock ftfs but we can't. Also for nexus, the battery is so small it would have to be charged during the day, and as for galaxy s4, it was getting old and was wayyyy to expensive on tmobile, then the lg g2, it had 16gb internal storage but no external storage so it makes matters even worse, notice how i said earlier external storage doesn't matter, but now it will because now i can't save things into an external sd card just so i can get the maximum space out of the internal storage, the final conclusion of this is, i got this phone becasue it was the best value of phones from tmobile, but just lacks updates asap, and sony is getting better at updates so i wouldn't say it is sony, it's tmobile holding these things back
Current device: Xperia Z1S C6916

Retired:Galaxy S3 I747, Galaxy Note I717
Tags
important, kitkat, official, sony, update