Post Reply

[Theme] Themed status bar Sense 5.5 v4 without 3rd party apps

30th July 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #11  
gstanke's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flint
Thanks Meter: 326
 
520 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whbisondtr

I appreciate it, n no rush. I understand the job thing, I work 6-7 days a week and 8-11 hour shifts. Reality first lol.

Sent from my EVO using XDA Free mobile app

But it beats the unemployment line lol

Sent from my jewel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th July 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #12  
whbisondtr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstanke

But it beats the unemployment line lol

Sent from my jewel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No doubt! Lol And with a small promotion coming soon, it's definitely been worth it

Sent from my EVO using XDA Free mobile app
30th July 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #13  
gstanke's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Flint
Thanks Meter: 326
 
520 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whbisondtr

No doubt! Lol And with a small promotion coming soon, it's definitely been worth it

Sent from my EVO using XDA Free mobile app

I wish I could get a promotion, but I've only been where I'm at for 2 months, and got hired as the assistant manager lol

Sent from my jewel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th July 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #14  
whbisondtr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstanke

I wish I could get a promotion, but I've only been where I'm at for 2 months, and got hired as the assistant manager lol

Sent from my jewel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Not too shabby then lol. I've been here a little over 9 months, doing maintenance and laundry (motel job) but getting ready to be the relief manager. It's only one day a week, but it pays well. I'll still have my other duties as well the other days.

Sent from my EVO using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes