Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,819 Members 41,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Turge: Got issues with the registration? You might want to read the FAQ

[ROM][June 28][SPRINT] ViperOneM8 1.8.0 | 1.54.401.5 | Android 4.4.2 Sense 6.0 | Venom Tweaks, Venom Navbar, Venom Sidebar, VenomPie, Venom Hub, Theming, Icon Packs, OTA Updates and more! - Support for all Variants

Tip us?

j to the 4n
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 16259

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkprince23 View Post
Hey... Firstly amazing ROM and the tweaks are top notch.. i have the M8 HK version, one issue i seem to be having is gallery force close whnevr i try to edit or share from thr gallery... So i m.not able to edit at all... I have darkone 1.8.1 theme installed on top which is awesome again. Please help me out with this. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium HD app
check if you got an update from market installed for the gallery app..is yes, uninstall the updates.
"A bug is an undocumented feature. It becomes a feature by documenting it."

Visit us on www.venomroms.com

Got issues or questions? Visit our support page Venomroms support
The Following User Says Thank You to j to the 4n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dkprince23
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for the quick response, highly appreciated... I juss checked there is an update available but havnt updated it... Whnvevr i go into gallery n open the photo and click again on it to bring the menu for editing and sharing the gallery stops n restarts. Is it issue with the theme compatibility? Thanks in advance..

j to the 4n
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 16259

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkprince23 View Post
Thanks for the quick response, highly appreciated... I juss checked there is an update available but havnt updated it... Whnvevr i go into gallery n open the photo and click again on it to bring the menu for editing and sharing the gallery stops n restarts. Is it issue with the theme compatibility? Thanks in advance..

probably...simply flash the latest fullrom on top, then the OTA...and it if works, then sth is wrong wiht the theme
"A bug is an undocumented feature. It becomes a feature by documenting it."

Visit us on www.venomroms.com

Got issues or questions? Visit our support page Venomroms support
The Following User Says Thank You to j to the 4n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dkprince23
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks again fer thequick reply... I juss updated it and it now works proper no issues.. guess i hadta update it.. thnks. alot n always look forward to your roms fer evry HTC i buy since the oneX.. thanks again.

The Following User Says Thank You to dkprince23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wtfdic
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torayem View Post
how come bad download and its successful installed

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

TWRP 2.7.1.0 touch recovery
Recovery is your problem. Use Captains Modified 2.7.0.7 that can be found over at the MikMik

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Torayem
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfdic View Post
Recovery is your problem. Use Captains Modified 2.7.0.7 that can be found over at the MikMik

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

where can i find it pls

joshuaw84
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Quote:
where can i find it pls
I don't have a link but if you look in captains signature it will show you the way.

Sent from my ViperOne M8

volk9029
Old
Thanks Meter 2537
Quote:
where can i find it pls
You can find it here. http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...CIAL)-v2-7-1-0

Sent from my lair.

The Following User Says Thank You to volk9029 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]