Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,008 Members 51,891 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] S5 Quick Setting & Recent App-》 Galaxy Grand by Vadakkeveetil Shafeeq 11-7-14

Tip us?

vadakkeveetil
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by AjiHackr View Post
can someone tell me that work on galaxy ace 3 gt 7270?
It wont support in ace3

AjiHackr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Plase make one wiych work good for aee 3 soon, pleasee

MaroH27
Old
(Last edited by MaroH27; 27th July 2014 at 07:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
That's exactly what i was looking for thanks for your hard work really looks amazing but i can't see any difference in Recent Apps! i still have Google Button and still can see Status Bar and Landscape Mode not working
just wanted to know the reason.. is this because i didn't use S5 PlatLogo or because i don't have CWM (i can't flash zip files i just extract SystemUI.apk and put it in system\app) so sorry if my question seems stupid but i'm new to the whole rooting and mod things

Edit:after restoring original SystemUI.apk and again putting the latest SystemUI.apk V6 then reboot i think everything working right now except that i still got Status Bar in Recent Apps but that's fine with me i just love the S5 new look

thanks again

torque7
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks bro for your awesome work. :thumbup:
But I love sim card toggle icon it make ease to switch can you make a flashable zip of sim card toggle to replace sfinder and quick connect button. It will be very good for all user they will have the options to apply sim toggle instead of sfinder and quick connect which don't work yet.
Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

N sorry for my bad English

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app