- The name of this icon style is M'Flat
- This was originally made by Mushcube from DA
- Yes, he shared the PSD file in his DA account. So people can create more icons for themselves since he decided to not making more of it.
- I'm not attaching any of Mr. Mushcube's works. If you want to get his icon pack along with the PSD, simply go to this link: M'Flat It's his DA M'Flat post on DA
- Yes, I open request for anyone who is having not much of experience with Photoshop. I would like to help you guys to make icon(s) that is not included in the pack Mr. Mushcube made (such as SoundRecorder, Tapatalk, XDA, etc)
- This is NOT an Icon Pack (neither the one Mr. Mushcube made)
- I do not take a single penny from this thread or from everyone. I do this for free for everyone
So here they are!
Yeah, I just made 4 new M'Flat icons because I only need four in my homescreen.
This is how it looks like mixed with Mr. Mushcube's icons and using Nova Launcher Prime
Now, if you want to request some icons. PM me
Just remember that MAX 5 ICONS for the first request
Sadly, these icons are not on the PlayStore yet, moreover non-flashable. I was wondering if you could help out to make an APK of the icon pack for some 3rd-party launcher like Nova/Apex/etc, so people won't have to edit the icons manually (cause it takes REALLY long to do it manually). If you can, again, PM me!
iOS7 STYLE GUIDE
If I'm being somewhat useful, I don't mind receiving a simple Thank You