Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 44,690 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APK] Z Launcher by Nokia

Tip us?
 
ferryaryan
Old
#11  
ferryaryan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 448
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hälftebyte View Post
I first installed the app, realized it didn't work if rooted. So I installed RootCloak, activated it, rebooted.
Make sure to force close the launcher before you add it to RootCloak and it should work from then on.
I already tried it, but its can not come to homescreen, always initializing.
I already used rootcloak, before add to rootcloak already force close the launcher, but theres nothing happened, always initializing.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Sent from Galaxy Note N7000
Best of the best phones
 
CharliexCharger
Old
#12  
CharliexCharger's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 132
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryaryan View Post
I already tried it, but its can not come to homescreen, always initializing.
I already used rootcloak, before add to rootcloak already force close the launcher, but theres nothing happened, always initializing.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Hey Ferryaryan. Try this modded version it enables the app without checking for root.

Sent from my phone. I think.
 
ferryaryan
Old
#13  
ferryaryan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 448
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliexCharger View Post
Hey Ferryaryan. Try this modded version it enables the app without checking for root.

Sent from my phone. I think.
Hi Charlie, where I can download modded version? Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Sent from Galaxy Note N7000
Best of the best phones
 
CharliexCharger
Old
#14  
CharliexCharger's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 132
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryaryan View Post
Hi Charlie, where I can download modded version? Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Ha! Yeah I guess the link would help.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2790333

Sent from my couch.
 
ferryaryan
Old
#15  
ferryaryan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 448
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliexCharger View Post
Ha! Yeah I guess the link would help.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2790333

Sent from my couch.
Thanks a lot mate

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Sent from Galaxy Note N7000
Best of the best phones
 
didoka_702
Old
#16  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 50
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hälftebyte View Post
Just thought I'd share this new launcher created by Nokia with those of you who haven't heard about it yet.
It's very minimal and has been running without issues even though it's pre-release beta

Download:
The apk is attached below or get directly from go.zlauncher.com through your phone browser

It doesn't work if you're rooted so for those of you who use Xposed you can try RootCloak to hide any signs of root from Z Launcher and you'll be good to go.

Screens
Attachment 2807550
Attachment 2807564
Attachment 2807551
can u pm me ur wallpaper screen pic?
 
kanaal
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Oct 2012
Thanks!
 
jmc2543
Old
#18  
jmc2543's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 129
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: WI

 
DONATE TO ME
Its saying is an "unsupported version, please update your Z Launcher"

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current

Device (Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3)
ROM Stock


Retired
Device (Samsung Galaxy Nexus)
ROM (CM10.1 nightly )
Radio(Stock)
Kernel (Stock)
Recovery
(ClockworkMod Touch)


Device (Motorola Xoom LTE)
ROM (CyanogenMod 10)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...