Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen mirroring

Tip us?

KevinB88
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Yes that works fine but I can't play Sony films with throw, because of drm. But that's not what I want.

Gesendet von meinem D6503 mit Tapatalk

markshane
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Hi,

I'm also facing the same issue with my Samsung F6400 model. I can mirror the screen and see the video play (sometimes with glitches) but no sound. Any tips from people who got it working? Do we have to connect via bluetooth as well to stream audio or something?

m78kem
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by markshane View Post
Hi,

I'm also facing the same issue with my Samsung F6400 model. I can mirror the screen and see the video play (sometimes with glitches) but no sound. Any tips from people who got it working? Do we have to connect via bluetooth as well to stream audio or something?
Don't use the mirror function on the TV, just use the throw function on the phone while still using hdmi1 on your TV

Monipeev
Old
Thanks Meter 72
I can mirroring my phone with LG TV old version, and have sounds when play clips or music. Mirroring work awesome, not only with Sony phone and Sony TV.

Send from my Sony Xperia Z2
SONY Xperia Z2 and SONY Xperia T