[Q] Help: Android M8 Viperone
I am new to Android
. Have a HTC One M8 with Viperone Rom
. I have moved from iPhone.
I have done some thorough research but sometimes can't find a straight answer. I hope you guys can help give me some guidance. Some questions may be totally ridiculous so excuse my ignorance.
Questions about Lock Screen
1. How can I modify lock screen? I would like something similar to iOS.
2. There are lock screen launchers on the app store, is there other alternatives? App store launchers feels like add-ons to stock lock screen - doesn't feel smooth nor secure.
3. Access notification panel on lock screen? Even without entering pass code?
4. Better music controls like iOS?
Questions about Home Screen
1. How to modify launcher? Any home screens that mimic windows phone 8 live tiles?
2. Can I get Google Now Launcher for Viperone Rom?
3. Can I enable/disable widgets to save on battery life?
4. Is there a way of replacing blinkfeed with google now or an entire full screen app such as faceboook or flipboard?
Questions about Notification Panel
1. Any iOS-like notification panel?
2. Control Center like panel with unified music controls?
Questions about Battery Life:
1. My battery life is very bad. 3 hours with screen on over a whole day period - See attached. Is that normal?
2. What is the most common GPU Governor? I had mine on ONDEMAND but now moved to conservate. Makes a difference with battery life?
Questions about Viperone and Sense
1. Is there multi-tasking dual app function?
2. I don't see any sound enhancer option?
3. No switch for changing from 4G to 3G to 2G mobile radio?
4. Activator like function?
5. Can I disable Google Now switch up home button function? Sometimes it's really sensitive and buggy?
Sorry for the numerous questions! But if anyone can answer them all for me it will be greatly appreciated!!